**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Folks said all year that the Cs "had too many guys" and now some of them are gone and they don't have enough guys :lol:

Horford will be missed. They'll be fine otherwise though, and should have improvements from Hayward, Brown, and Tatum.

Problem is they are getting rid of the wrong guys. The had a glut of wings and got rid of a point guard and center/pf. That doesn’t really help their issue from last year. They probably will be in a similar position as last year as a 4th seed, but they are kind of in basketball purgatory right now. Good enough to compete but not quite good enough to contend

Like I said the hypocrisy. KD said Dray didn’t even call him in 2016. Them false narratives
D8_iYb7UcAAlRLR.jpg:large

Problem is they are getting rid of the wrong guys. The had a glut of wings and got rid of a point guard and center/pf. That doesn’t really help their issue from last year
they got a glut of mediocre wings too

unless hayward returns to form like PG did, they are a 6 to 8 seed at best

pistons might have a better record this year

Laker fans trying to trash Golden State while hoping their team becomes the new Golden State is hilarious to me.

GSW built their team organically then added kd when he was a free agent. I just find it funny everything they hate about kd they want yo happen with lebron with Kawhi. I have no issues where a free agent goes. Nobody keeps the same consistency on here.

Problem is they are getting rid of the wrong guys. The had a glut of wings and got rid of a point guard and center/pf. That doesn’t really help their issue from last year
Getting rid of the wrong guys? Rozier was awful and Mook was a black hole even though he shot pretty well for the first half of the year. All of Mook's looks get redistributed.

Again, the loss of Horford is really the big one.

I agree with y’all that Horford is a HUGE loss. We’re gonna miss him a lot next year but don’t sit here and act like Terry and Mook is gonna cripple us :lol:

We can find a backup PG on the market that’s probably less talented than Rozier but fills that role much better. Mook’s shots gets redistributed to Tatum and Brown. Find a veteran wing with the minimum

This group made noise when a lot of people thought otherwise regardless of what seedings they had.

43823982-3173-4002-A37F-56C530D777DE.jpeg

Getting rid of the wrong guys? Rozier was awful and Mook was a black hole even though he shot pretty well for the first half of the year. All of Mook's looks get redistributed.

Again, the loss of Horford is really the big one.

I was pretty much talking about horford. Y’all basically replaced myrie with kemba, but I don’t think you took a step forward at all

Problem is they are getting rid of the wrong guys. The had a glut of wings and got rid of a point guard and center/pf. That doesn’t really help their issue from last year. They probably will be in a similar position as last year as a 4th seed, but they are kind of in basketball purgatory right now. Good enough to compete but not quite good enough to contend

They probably ain't done TBH. Would not be surprised if Jaylen gets moved. Not that I want that, but it feels like it's gonna be a completely new team outside of Smart, Hayward and Tatum.

Someone school me on why this isn’t considered tampering? How did the Celtics arrange to get kemba to agree to a contract when they technically have not spoken? I’m not naive i k ow this happens all the time but imagine if the lakers had agreed like this before free agency officially started.

Lol at becoming the new GS. We're the gaddamn Lakers not some poverty franchise. This is just order being restored. Half GS's fanbase is going to try come crawling back *cough freeze freeze *cough.
I'm not crawling b. I'm doing the sideways moonwalk like usher.

They probably ain't done TBH. Would not be surprised if Jaylen gets moved. Not that I want that, but it feels like it's gonna be a completely new team outside of Smart, Hayward and Tatum.

Yeah one thing I’ve definitely learned about Ainge is he is never done wheeling and dealing. I wouldn’t be surprised if the Celtics ended up trading for someone like Beal once the wizards get their **** together

Someone school me on why this isn’t considered tampering? How did the Celtics arrange to get kemba to agree to a contract when they technically have not spoken? I’m not naive i k ow this happens all the time but imagine if the lakers had agreed like this before free agency officially started.

TBH I was wondering the same thing. Media was freaking out about magic being in a meeting but it’s obvious the Celtics have had official meetings with kemba before free agency started

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom