**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has it been confirmed they actually met last night? I know Perkins said that, but if it really happened I would expect there to be more press coverage about it.

If it actually went well and they felt good about it yea it would be more coverage :wink:. Instead they outchea deleting articles.

Has it been confirmed they actually met last night? I know Perkins said that, but if it really happened I would expect there to be more press coverage about it.

I just took the Perkins quote at face value. I'm not going to act like I have any inside information on how this is going other than optics.

Also, I don’t know this, but I doubt the CBA allows for players to completely renegotiate the terms of their contracts halfway through. It would create too much instability otherwise. Dudes would be demanding a raise in any Summer after they had a better than expected year.

:lol: That roster is terrible.

Bottom 5 team in basketball, easy.

DSJ, Elfrid, Barrett, Knox, Randle, Robinson, Trier, Portis...that’s a pretty good collection of young talent. Then add in some good, respected vets like Ellington and Taj plus another shooter/defender in Bullock.

Nah...I’m not gonna predict their record or anything but that is definitely not “terrible”

I’m from Fort Lauderdale, 20 minutes away from The Heat and Dolphins facilitates and for marketing purposes “It would be a homecoming”

But personally, I would NEVER, EVER, EVER claim Miami.

I would fight you if you say I’m from anywhere other than Fort Lauderdale :lol: :lol:

I hate Miami

Kyrie just wants to feel loved. Dude was singing "i'm coming home", was kind of cringe worthy actually.

giphy.gif

#MikeyFromWatham did all that? :lol:

If it actually went well and they felt good about it yea it would be more coverage :wink:. Instead they outchea deleting articles.

Wait. So you’re telling meyou don’t believe this because the media isn’t writing articles about it going well...but you spent all week saying ballmer...

Nah man, y’all are wild :lol:

DSJ, Elfrid, Barrett, Knox, Randle, Robinson, Trier, Portis...that’s a pretty good collection of young talent. Then add in some good, respected vets like Ellington and Taj plus another shooter/defender in Bullock.

Nah...I’m not gonna predict their record or anything but that is definitely not “terrible”

#Narratives

LOL. One article that was plagiarized from a discredited source. And that happened before the supposed meeting.

Anyway, I just remember in 2010, there was some kind of media report after each of LeBron’s meetings with different teams. I would expect the same thing with Kawhi’s meetings.

Wait. So you’re telling meyou don’t believe this because the media isn’t writing articles about it going well...but you spent all week saying ballmer...

Nah man, y’all are wild :lol:

No I'm saying that the Lakers met with him yesterday and most everybody in the media said they came out extremely confident in what they presented and obviously the momentum from the outside at least looks promising.

We heard nothing from anybody optimistic about the Clippers chances after their meeting until CC just now.

Lemme take you on a walk through Brownsville real quick

Take one of mine, we taking one of yours too. Deal?

Y’all let a dude with RAINBOW hair skip around that city like Judy Garland on the yellow brick road :lol: :rofl: :lol:

Alpo and Sammy the Bull still alive. SHUT UP

I don’t think cris knows much.

I KNOW perkins doesn’t know ****. I watched first take for the first time in my life today and he sounded like Arye up there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom