**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cris carter changed his tune

Broussard went on tv this morning and changed his tune

Just let stein Woj and shams deliver news lol

That’s not to say that a change happened, but that NO ONE KNOWS **** bro :lol:

This year, more than any other year, i’ve learned these dudes don’t know a damn thing. Broussard plagiarized a reddit user. RDA influenced a lot of people. How many ppl came out talmbout lakers were way in front after RDA said done deal. Now they’re coming back today saying jk. They expected it to be broken last night. :lol:

Therefore, people from JERSEY should take issue with y’all New Yorkers claiming the Jets and Giants then.

thats the funny thing. My wife is a Seahawks fan and I'm a Giants fan and her biggest complaint is that my team doesn't even play in the state they claim.

as far as that Kyrie thing goes, it probably meant he's home playing for the Nets (a team that was his home team back when they were still playing for NJ)

Cris carter changed his tune

Broussard went on tv this morning and changed his tune

Just let stein Woj and shams deliver news lol

That’s not to say that a change happened, but that NO ONE KNOWS **** bro :lol:

Broussard said he's still going to be a Laker.

CC said he has an idea where he's leaning but he's going through the process.

I haven't seem a single player or media type outside of that KTLA guy say he's leaning towards the Clippers.

I'm willing to wager though Lakers or bust if you wanna adjust our bet.

:rofl:

No shade but duh...people who want to claim to be from a major city, but live just outside always do that.:lol:
This. Major Cities in Ny overrated for the average joe though. Ain’t no one trying to pay an arm and leg to live in a box on top of everyone else in a mice and roach infested apartment just to say you live in the city. I know I’m not lol.

Broussard said he's still going to be a Laker.

CC said he has an idea where he's leaning but he's going through the process.

I haven't seem a single player or media type outside of that KTLA guy say he's leaning towards the Clippers.

I'm willing to wager though Lakers or bust if you wanna adjust our bet.
Dont try to hedge bets after you already put money down on the Raptors keeping him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom