**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No I'm saying that the Lakers met with him yesterday and most everybody in the media said they came out extremely confident in what they presented and obviously the momentum from the outside at least looks promising.

We heard nothing from anybody optimistic about the Clippers chances after their meeting until CC just now.

we didn’t hear anything until blake got traded.
We didn’t hear anything until tobi got traded.

I don’t think we have much of a chance but i don’t think silence is an indicator

It is about when he was a conscious basketball fan.

If he waa born in 92, what the Knicks did in the 90s probably wouldn't resonate with him considering he was such a young kid.
I would imagine that a person from la born in 92 would know about magic, kareem, etc. IMO
same with someone from Chicago born in 92 and the 96 bulls.

Kyrie is bascially home though. Northern NJ is basically a suburb of NYC. There are towns in NJ that are like 5 min away from NYC
dunno why ppl are trying to tell us like we don't know this being from nyc...?
nj = nj period.
nyc = nyc period.
end of discussion. he's not home. he's a dude from jersey playing for Brooklyn.

I have fam in Hoboken...we went down south and ppl asked where they were from and they said ny.
I looked at them like aliens but I let it slide because those are my cousins but they know.
plus its petty and I wouldn't blow their cover in public like that. but they know.

But but but.... Cleveland and Akron are in the same state? The Jets and Giants are based in Jersey but their namesakes are New York? They’re in an entirely different state :lol: :rofl:

I ain’t make that decision :lol:. But Kyrie did make the decision to call NY his home :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom