**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait wait wait... RDA got doxxed and exposed as a Trump-er?

What a time to be alive. :lol:

or maybe green just tired of waiting for kawhi and just want his check. u act like kawhi and green are butt buddies

Dont try to hedge bets after you already put money down on the Raptors keeping him

That was the initial bet Shoeking wanted. I was just supremely confident he WOULDN'T be going to no damn Clippers

DSJ, Elfrid, Barrett, Knox, Randle, Robinson, Trier, Portis...that’s a pretty good collection of young talent. Then add in some good, respected vets like Ellington and Taj plus another shooter/defender in Bullock.

Nah...I’m not gonna predict their record or anything but that is definitely not “terrible”

It's a bottom 2/3 roster in the league is it not

They executed that soooooo poorly bruh. Those jerseys have potential
They really do. I was into all the designs early on. Love how they did the parquet in the arena, too. It's like most other things in BK now though, something's just a little bit off because it's not completely genuine.

Same with those Brooklyn chants. **** ain't coming from a genuine place...it's just people trying to leverage the culture.

:rofl:

No shade but duh...people who want to claim to be from a major city, but live just outside always do that.:lol:

As I’ve said on here before, it really depends on if you’re talking to someone from the same area or someone from outside that area. Someone who lives in Sherman Oaks, California will tell someone from outside of Southern California that they’re from “LA” because it’s unlikely the other person will have heard of Sherman Oaks. But if they’re talking to someone else from LA, they’ll specify.

Broussard said he's still going to be a Laker.

CC said he has an idea where he's leaning but he's going through the process.

I haven't seem a single player or media type outside of that KTLA guy say he's leaning towards the Clippers.

I'm willing to wager though Lakers or bust if you wanna adjust our bet.

So who’s actually saying Kawhi to the Lakers? Reddit users Broussard and cris Carter who just said that that line of thinking would be wrong and that a decision hasn’t been made?

I’m serious, has anyone actually credible said it’s leaning Lakers?

And nah no amending I gave you the lakers and you got cold feet :lol:

Lab Work, I sat at my **** computer all day yesterday

D544746C-0F86-4BB7-961F-FEF2C657B59F.jpeg

So who’s actually saying Kawhi to the Lakers? Reddit users Broussard and cris Carter who just said that that line of thinking would be wrong and that a decision hasn’t been made?

Ballmer paid you to ask these questions?....

This conversation is dumb but I always say I'm from jersey. NYC gets worse the older I get.
To bring this thing full circle...New York as a while ain't what it used to be, and is becoming more and more inhabitable for average people. Rezoning is making it worse.

So when I live in Jersey or Upstate, let it be known that I'm claiming that Metro Area status.:lol:

I heard Jovan Buha on the radio yesterday and he said his sense was Kawhi is leaning toward the Lakers. It was based mostly on the Brad Turner report about Kawhi’s conversation with Magic and the questions he was supposedly asking Magic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom