**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nowhere did I blame them, or imply Kyrie & KD didn’t have a hand in it themselves. Y’all don’t read man :smh:. I’m simply pointing out how they wanted KD off the warriors...now, they’re saying the warriors didn’t appreciate him :lol:.

Kd wanted off the warriors.
The media wanted to see it happen.

Both things can be true. Easy.

Who cares what the media says about the warriors not appreciating him? Once he tore that Achilles the warriors had ABSOLUTLEY ZERO reason not to bend the knee and kiss his ring for the rest of eternity.

Like i said yesterday, the reaction around the warriors (fans, players, FO, whatever) would’ve been different he just shut it down for the season and never returned for those 12 minutes. They still would’ve LOVED & APPRECIATED KD for everything but they’re would be a lot more snake talk lol.

If you take it in as him trying to be an entertainer instead of informative it's a lot better and hilarious
Stephen A has become more of a character as the years have gone by but I'm all for it :lol:
Yeah, I listened to his show just for entertainment. Especially when he loses it with a caller.

betting on NBA just isnt the same as the NFL. Its not close. Below Average sports fans will bet on football. You won't get that in the NBA.

There's just too many NBA games each week. Its a grind.

NFL lends itself to betting more than the NBA. It's just all around easier, better and more fun. Same for fantasy football

Facts

NFL has a violence/concussion issue, but that problem can be offset by gambling

Man I swear I thought this tall white dude rocking a Nets hoodie around downtown Charlotte a couple years ago was just Nik Stauskas having a rough night til I saw a picture of Sean Marks for the first time yesterday :lol:

Update -

BA0BE603-65B4-41FC-B308-A0A1D5428B0E.jpeg
5D50C7B1-60C8-449F-9203-528CBD1F6870.jpeg

betting on NBA just isnt the same as the NFL. Its not close. Below Average sports fans will bet on football. You won't get that in the NBA.

There's just too many NBA games each week. Its a grind.

May be true now but probably won’t be in the future

The NBA gets major action on their “events” I.e. all star finals playoffs etc.

So when the NBA shortens their season, adds a mid season tournament, a playin tourney, in addition to the playoffs all star finals etc I could see it

Mid season tourneys in sports are GREAT for action

Cuban is an idiot but what did he say about European players that would register with Adam Silver?

Adam silver was mentioned.. racism in the NFL was mentioned

Racism is an issue all over the world.. and unfortunately isn’t just an nfl issue.. or a soccer issue

As far as what cuban said, I am legit curious if Adam silver even addressed the stupidity

NBA has its issues just like the nfl, on a number of fronts

But taking away all of that BS, nfl has been a far more entertaining league and game for a while

I’d rather read LeBron vs Jordan arguments than arguing over 2 great sports like football and basketball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom