**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
how dare this pos video auto play. mfer

with that said... kawhi different. he gets it. legit might be cut from that mike/kobe cloth. maybe even a bit more robotic
Please don’t insult Michael or Kiwi

The Bayou Blue Devils

65638814_2831618536880525_5462769908804747264_n.jpg
Shutting down AD and trading him to the Lakers might have been one of the best decisions their FO has ever made.
Their future looks bright.

Last edited:
Did the Warriors actually say they were gonna retire his number?

That gump saying no one will wear it as long as I'm here is very different than retiring his number.

That gump saying no one will wear it as long as I'm here is very different than retiring his number.
Dead ***, if I'm DLo I'm trolling day 1. Lemme get that 35 in a Shmedium Hoss.

Kawhi
AD
Boogie
Iggy
Dudley
Troy Daniels

Greatest offseason in Laker history

Edit: thought I was in the Lakers thread :lol:

Last edited:
Utah was one of the most frustrating teams to watch last season

It’s so easy to pull for a player like Conley, I’m ready to see Quinn with a full level up

Just have to get these offensive minded guys to set picks and the points should come in like water. I’m not prepared to see them with competent offensive players and shooters. Mitchell revenge tour incoming

dudes are correct about the #1 seed even if the Lakers do grab Kawhi... i don't see them being a top 2 seed because i expect A LOT of rest for Bron/Kawhi/AD & quite frankly there is no purpose in going that hard in the regular season.

i could see a scenario where the Jazz or Den get a high seed & then go on to get curb stomped when it's time to meet L.A

Green, Ed Davis georges and Royce aren’t a terrible bench unit when you have a strong starting lineup

George’s is one of my bloomers this season along with anfernee simons and maxi kleber

dudes are correct about the #1 seed even if the Lakers do grab Kawhi... i don't see them being a top 2 seed because i expect A LOT of rest for Bron/Kawhi/AD & quite frankly there is no purpose in going that hard in the regular season.

i could see a scenario where the Jazz or Den get a high seed & then go on to get curb stomped when it's time to meet L.A

Them dudes can only play 65 games a piece and they'll win 60 games. As long as 2 of them are out there they'll win and win a lot.

No, of course it was never said that his jersey would be retired. But the usual suspects cant help but get emotional so they ran with it like it was actually said.

just occurred to me, Jimmy dumbass went to miami where he'll have to wear a different number since those weirdos retired MJ #

No, of course it was never said that his jersey would be retired. But the usual suspects cant help but get emotional so they ran with it like it was actually said.

dude's take a nice gesture and somehow spin it as "they're overcompensating" blah blah blah

same type of folk who complain about the dollar amount a wealthy person donates, "she's got billions, why she only giving $500k?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom