**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
until kawhi formally notifies these team, they aren't going to spend their money. dude really holding teams hostage while the rest of the league is swooping up players
the risk is well worth it, but two of these teams is gonna be screwed:lol:

nba free agency>

Oh? How do you know that? What’s your source?
upload_2019-7-2_19-40-18.jpeg

Richard Jefferson in 2019 has to be better at basketball than he is on ESPN. Money is garbage, got so much attitude and sass for no ****in reason.

until kawhi formally notifies these team, they aren't going to spend their money. dude really holding teams hostage while the rest of the league is swooping up players
the risk is well worth it, but two of these teams is gonna be screwed:lol:

what if kawhi is playing 5D chess. What if son really is Kizer Sosay...just acting weird and out of it...but really, he's calculating a million different scenarios like Dr. Strange. He destroyed the warriors and now... What if he's purposely hurting the Lakers after already considering them the biggest threat for the finals after landing AD. He's keeping them from being able to sign stronger bench and role players...just to go back to Toronto. He's like Killmonger. Trained to identify target and infiltrate and destroy from within, then retreat back to homebase.

Kawhi never said he didn't like Toronto or didn't want to play there anymore..

Oh ****.

wee-bey-reaction-gif.gif

I don't know why there's always a long line outside of Randy's donuts now. Just some regular *** donuts. People are hypebeasts

Still never had Randy’s donuts. I wanted to go during Superbowl week when they had the Rams jawns

Clips slyly grabbed Rodney's birds rights at the tail end of last season. So late that he wasn't eligible to play in the playoffs, but knew that there was a chance that they'd need to be able to go over the cap to sign him due to Kawhi or just having him in case they don't get Kawhi.

Last edited:
I don't know why there's always a long line outside of Randy's donuts now. Just some regular *** donuts. People are hypebeasts

bingo. to be honest, any mom and pop cambodian donut shop in LA/LBC > randy's on the strength of not having to wait in line and overall freshness

their fritters, old fashioned, cake donuts are like any other donut i've had. folk just want the photo opp under the giant donut.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom