**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can load manage in the East, it's going to be difficult to sit our 20 games and get a top seed in the west. Unless you're on the Lakers with 2 other stars.

You can load manage in the East, it's going to be difficult to sit our 20 games and get a top seed in the west. Unless you're on the Lakers with 2 other stars.

What a luxury. I’m sure AD and Bron will both play 80 games each next year...

Man, I remember going to conga room for my homie’s bday (black dude that had just discovered how live spanish music clubs got). It was a bunch of us. Me and my boy stayed back cuz we were drunk as hell. Realize both of our phones are dead and we can’t call an uber. He goes up to this chick he had pulled inside the joint. Asked her if he can call an uber on her phone and she offers to drive instead. Only problem is her homegirl is a ramona shelbourne looking chick. Turns out their homeboy actually drove them so he takes us. My boy takes the girl inside, momo joins. Ol boy stays in the car. My boy gives me the look so I take momo to the other room. First and only time I’ve ever taken one for the team. Momo was out here giving me the mouf. My boy is in the livingroom, ol boy is in the car honking like crazy at 3am. The other chick opens the door and walks in on us talmbout they gotta go home cuz ol boy is threatening to leave them. THEN i find out my boy aint eem do nothing with that chick. He said they just talked and watched netflix smfh. I woulda rather been stranded in downtown

I get flashbacks when I see momo on my tv man. **** espn

I took one for the team once and never did it again. Regret it to this day cuz the homies still joke about it. Me and a couple of my boys went a little too hard at the pregame. I’m a tank so I’m good but one of my friend is SCHWOOZY. Dude standing against the wall with his hands in his pocket slumped as hell.

Few mins later we ran into this girl we used to know and she got a few friends with her. So I’m tryna look after my boy making sure he’s alright and I noticed two of the chicks that was w my homegirl dancing closer and closer to us. So I’m like ok bet....my homie notices too and came back from the dead like Jon Snow. Melisandre revived that boy. So he starts dancing w her and I’m grinding on her 6’1 friend and she was :sick:

I figured it’s too late to back off now so I’m just like **** it. Got carried away and Start making out with the chick middle of the dance floor. Luckily it didn’t go no further than that but my friends did some sucker **** and was recording me. He showed me the next day a video of me passionately making out with this chick. It still gets sent in the group chats to this day when we roast each other

She hit me on messenger the next day but I never responded and just deleted her entirely

she gotta lose 50 pounds and she will be alright
tenor.gif

Basically. Load management is a factor in what he wants. 20 games of load management in the west is too much

I took one for the team once and never did it again. Regret it to this day cuz the homies still joke about it. Me and a couple of my boys went a little too hard at the pregame. I’m a tank so I’m good but one of my friend is SCHWOOZY. Dude standing against the wall with his hands in his pocket slumped as hell.

Few mins later we ran into this girl we used to know and she got a few friends with her. So I’m tryna look after my boy making sure he’s alright and I noticed two of the chicks that was w my homegirl dancing closer and closer to us. So I’m like ok bet....my homie notices too and came back from the dead like Jon Snow. Melisandre revived that boy. So he starts dancing w her and I’m grinding on her 6’1 friend and she was :sick:

I figured it’s too late to back off now so I’m just like **** it. Got carried away and Start making out with the chick middle of the dance floor. Luckily it didn’t go no further than that but my friends did some sucker **** and was recording me. He showed me the next day a video of me passionately making out with this chick. It still gets sent in the group chats to this day when we roast each other

She hit me on messenger the next day but I never responded and just deleted her entirely

You boys with D'Angelo?

Anthony Davis and top 5 still do not belong in the same sentence

With no KD.

Kawhi
Giannis
Bron
Steph
AD

AD an elite 2 way player, MVP & DPOTY candidate. Don't let the trade drama this year cloud ya judgment.

With no KD.

Kawhi
Giannis
Bron
Steph
AD

AD an elite 2 way player, MVP & DPOTY candidate. Don't let the trade drama this year cloud ya judgment.

no harden? man has mastered the art of playing one on one and getting to the line

Neither Harden nor AD to this point can be the #1 on a championship team. AD is an elite defensive player as well. That breaks the tie since they're both dominant offensively.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom