**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
considering the clippers got into the playoffs with no certified star, two young players in sga and shamet, and on the strength of their depth, adding kawhi to them could make them a legit contender.
Now that KD’s left the warriors, LAC would definitely present a challenge to them with or without Kawhi

Clippers and Lakers current rosters couldnt be more opposite. One is deep while the other is top heavy AF. long story short, he’d be able to load management on either team.

A rational post about LAC on here is like a unicorn. The team wins 42 games w/ G leaguers 2 years ago, 48 last year, but somehow Kawhi would be playing w/bums if he signed there.

They won 48 games w/o an all star, would lose essentially no one but somehow wouldn't be a contender unless kawhi wasn't load managed. Makes no sense.

I don't like Kevin Durant to the Nets, why leave a great organization for the Nets?

Going to be hard to win a championship vs The revamped Super Lakers squad( Lebron, Kawhi, Anthony Davis and Kuzma) Celtics or Bucks.

considering the clippers got into the playoffs with no certified star, two young players in sga and shamet, and on the strength of their depth, adding kawhi to them could make them a legit contender.
Now that KD’s left the warriors, LAC would definitely present a challenge to them with or without Kawhi

Clippers and Lakers current rosters couldnt be more opposite. One is deep while the other is top heavy AF. long story short, he’d be able to load management on either team.
they got tobias to carry them half the season tho

boogie should just play overseas and sign with warriors after. do what bogut did

I hear you. I try not to use the word ugly in relation to physical appearance and truly believe beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I also have a little degenerate in me...but I would have to be blind, blackout drunk for Ramona...

Man, I remember going to conga room for my homie’s bday (black dude that had just discovered how live spanish music clubs got). It was a bunch of us. Me and my boy stayed back cuz we were drunk as hell. Realize both of our phones are dead and we can’t call an uber. He goes up to this chick he had pulled inside the joint. Asked her if he can call an uber on her phone and she offers to drive instead. Only problem is her homegirl is a ramona shelbourne looking chick. Turns out their homeboy actually drove them so he takes us. My boy takes the girl inside, momo joins. Ol boy stays in the car. My boy gives me the look so I take momo to the other room. First and only time I’ve ever taken one for the team. Momo was out here giving me the mouf. My boy is in the livingroom, ol boy is in the car honking like crazy at 3am. The other chick opens the door and walks in on us talmbout they gotta go home cuz ol boy is threatening to leave them. THEN i find out my boy aint eem do nothing with that chick. He said they just talked and watched netflix smfh. I woulda rather been stranded in downtown

I get flashbacks when I see momo on my tv man. **** espn

Regular season records dont really matter in the west. As long as they get into the playoffs, kawhi will stop sitting out games
It's not about regular season records. It's about the totality of things that come with his load management being on the Clippers. Yes the Clippers were cool without him, but different circumstances and a different team will give different results. And with this current squad, I just don't see them being a "legit contender". I see them as being competitive at best. Kinda like how Portland was.

Man, I remember going to conga room for my homie’s bday (black dude that had just discovered how live spanish music clubs got). It was a bunch of us. Me and my boy stayed back cuz we were drunk as hell. Realize both of our phones are dead and we can’t call an uber. He goes up to this chick he had pulled inside the joint. Asked her if he can call an uber on her phone and she offers to drive instead. Only problem is her homegirl is a ramona shelbourne looking chick. Turns out their homeboy actually drove them so he takes us. My boy takes the girl inside, momo joins. Ol boy stays in the car. My boy gives me the look so I take momo to the other room. First and only time I’ve ever taken one for the team. Momo was out here giving me the mouf. My boy is in the livingroom, ol boy is in the car honking like crazy at 3am. The other chick opens the door and walks in on us talmbout they gotta go home cuz ol boy is threatening to leave them. THEN i find out my boy aint eem do nothing with that chick. He said they just talked and watched netflix smfh. I woulda rather been stranded in downtown

I get flashbacks when I see momo on my tv man. **** espn

This one of the most confusing and entertaining stories ive read in awhile. I felt like i got drunk reading it

I kind of feel like Danny Green not signing means Kawhi is either staying or going to the clippers. If he wants to play with his boy the Lakers can't afford him if they're signing kawhi

It's not about regular season records. It's about the totality of things that come with his load management being on the Clippers. Yes the Clippers were cool without him, but different circumstances and a different team will give different results. And with this current squad, I just don't see them being a "legit contender". I see them as being competitive at best. Kinda like how Portland was.

We just gonna have to agree to disagree. Reason i think they’d be a legit contender? They squeaked into the playoffs with a team that was still relatively new to playing with each other, especially sga and shamet. Then i look at what kawhi did with that toronto roster around him and compare that team to the current clippers and i might give the edge to LAC

Then factoring in the warriors wont be as dominant without KD and the lakers lacking depth..clips with Kawhi fasho making noise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom