**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any of yall tried California Donuts? Keep seeing them on TV/the internets

Yea they're fire too. When I lived in Hollywood used to walk to the one by my house. Them cereal ones and the maple bacon ones are my favorites.

I donmt feel right saying this. I really don’t. But Ramona Shelbourne is grotesque. Honestly and truly.

rs300931_20141015_jf2_2641-e1499797994265.jpg

HANDSOME :pimp:

why would kawhi go to the clippers. he gonna have to play 82 games and no load management

Any of yall tried California Donuts? Keep seeing them on TV/the internets
California Donut is great. Really good specialty donuts. I usually get a Snicker Donut there. Randy's Donuts is cool tho. It's not like you can ruin donuts :lol:

I donmt feel right saying this. I really don’t. But Ramona Shelbourne is grotesque. Honestly and truly.

I hear you. I try not to use the word ugly in relation to physical appearance and truly believe beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I also have a little degenerate in me...but I would have to be blind, blackout drunk for Ramona...

why would kawhi go to the clippers. he gonna have to play 82 games and no load management

considering the clippers got into the playoffs with no certified star, two young players in sga and shamet, and on the strength of their depth, adding kawhi to them could make them a legit contender.
Now that KD’s left the warriors, LAC would definitely present a challenge to them with or without Kawhi

Clippers and Lakers current rosters couldnt be more opposite. One is deep while the other is top heavy AF. long story short, he’d be able to load management on either team.

considering the clippers got into the playoffs with no certified star, two young players in sga and shamet, and on the strength of their depth, adding kawhi to them could make them a legit contender.
Now that KD’s left the warriors, LAC would definitely present a challenge to them with or without Kawhi

Clippers and Lakers current rosters couldnt be more opposite. One is deep while the other is top heavy AF. long story short, he’d be able to load management on either team.
Clippers aren't going to be a legit contender with Kawhi playing 60 games there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom