**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They had a chance to reset last year and they didn’t budge. Ingram, Kuz + a pick or two would’ve been a nice start. Probably helped their lottery chances with Zion too but I digress.

I wonder if more young players try to pull of a Kristaps and force a trade on a rookie contract

They had a chance to reset last year and they didn’t budge. Ingram, Kuz + a pick or two would’ve been a nice start. Probably helped their lottery chances with Zion too but I digress.

Pop tried to keep Kawhi away from the Lakers cause he was petty. Ended up screwing his own team's future by not taking the best deal, Kawhi ends up winning a chip and now he's still going to get to the Lakers anyway except now with Bron AND AD.

Ya hate to see it.

That’s Charnia talking btw

You’re telling me...the guy that speaking isn’t the man they call “Woj”?

AB983DAF-5A82-46D5-A512-E3CBBA412045.gif
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: HIM
Clippers should trade gallo for Dekobe. Add dekobe to those gritty junk yard type and that's easily a 49 win team
They're gonna end up with either DeRozan or Harden
Nothing Cris Carter says makes any sense. I don't take him seriously. "Kawhi wants to win multiple championships." thank you Cris for the insights.

That's because you want him to stay in Toronto :lol:

Dude has lived in Wisconsin, Chicago, Minnesota and Philly ever since college...I think he just wanted to be warm again.

Yup. Had nothing to do with the way embiid and Simmons played in the postseason.

Your day of reckoning is fast approaching

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom