**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
- Conley trade (getting Clarke in the process)
- Grabbing Iggy and a 2024 lightly protected 1st for nothing
- Signing Val to a friendly deal
- Moving off Parsons split into two expirings without having to give up any picks

This new FO got me believing again. We have like 5 sizeable expirings and value guys we can move later this offseason or at the deadline. Crowder/Korver/CJ Miles/ Plumlee / Hill

So Kawhi met with both LA teams in LA, then flew back to Toronto to meet with Masai? Seems weird. I’d have just told Masai to meet me in LA.

Unless Kawhi had to go back for personal reasons, ie to clean out his stuff

So Kawhi met with both LA teams in LA, then flew back to Toronto to meet with Masai? Seems weird. I’d have just told Masai to meet me in LA.

Unless Kawhi had to go back for personal reasons, ie to clean out his stuff
The hotel is in Santa Monica

- Conley trade (getting Clarke in the process)
- Grabbing Iggy and a 2024 lightly protected 1st for nothing
- Signing Val to a friendly deal
- Moving off Parsons split into two expirings without having to give up any picks

This new FO got me believing again. We have like 5 sizeable expirings and value guys we can move later this offseason or at the deadline. Crowder/Korver/CJ Miles/ Plumlee / Hill

Serious question, but believing in what exactly?

A potential future of 2nd Round Exits?

Grizz have a total of about $64M in guaranteed expiring contracts. We could have as much as $79M in expirings if Korver and Avery are guaranteed.

Serious question, but believing in what exactly?

A potential future of 2nd Round Exits?

:lol:

This team is setup really nice for the future. May have one of the top young duos in the league 3-5 years from now if Ja/JJJ reach their potential. Not to mention Brandon Clarke. A ton of flexibility going into the next two offseasons. Almost $70M worth of expirings at the trade deadline. 2022 and beyond 1st from Utah (he could potentially be a lottery team by then). 2024 or beyond lightly protected 1st from Warriors, who could also be in rebuilding phase by then.

I don't think we've ever been in this type of position to have high ceiling young players, picks, flexibility and a good mix of talent.

Our time isn't now. Once Ja/JJJ become 24-25 years old is when things will start to look our way. Maybe a little sooner.

I'm excited to see who the next gen of superstars are going to be. Aside from Giannis, I can't really call it yet.

Celtics just drafted four of them

Grizz have a total of about $64M in guaranteed expiring contracts. We could have as much as $79M in expirings if Korver and Avery are guaranteed.

I like the grizzlies but what are yall gonna do with that?

2022 and beyond 1st from Utah (he could potentially be a lottery team by then). 2024 or beyond lightly protected 1st from Warriors, who could also be in rebuilding phase by then.

This is how it should be done. Get picks from teams that have peaked and on their way down, not teams that have bottomed out with nowhere to go but up

65386224_444130419503461_3426648287157271777_n.jpg

Celtics just drafted four of them

I like the grizzlies but what are yall gonna do with that?

I know its going to take some time for the perception of the Grizzlies to get out of people's head. But, this is a whole new era :lol: . Whatever feelings people had about the core 4 and the old front office should vanish soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom