**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not a laker fan, a kahwi fan, a lebron fan or a raptor fan

But even I'm getting annoyed waiting on his decision

I wonder how other ppl must feel right now :lol:

I must have missed that page because I thought folks were trying to decide whether it was the fans/media fault's for the superteam era we are now in or the players and this superteam phase didn't really pop off til 2010.
That IS what we WERE discussing but then you discredited Malone/Stockton's disrespect for not receiving a ring because they weren't in GOAT contention.

The GOAT Contention portion of the convo didn't exist until you introduced LeBron.

What American athlete was ever not hated by a single soul in the entire country?

cal_500.jpg

That IS what we WERE discussing but then you discredited Malone/Stockton's disrespect for not receiving a ring because they weren't in GOAT contention.

The GOAT Contention portion of the convo didn't exist until you introduced LeBron.

And all that stuff in the past with the diminished legacies for older players was definitely in the background in 2010. That just happened to be the 1st year where a group of star players really had the power and leverage at the same time to create a superteam.

I'm not a laker fan, a kahwi fan, a lebron fan or a raptor fan

But even I'm getting annoyed waiting on his decision

I wonder how other ppl must feel right now :lol:
In his defense, folks (media) could not cover how much we are waiting for him and just announce the decision. So yea, I get the annoyance but that ain't on him. :lol:

kawhi just needs to admit that he's the 3rd member of the nWo already and get it over with.

Kawhi has my team waiting, I don’t think we’ll get him and I’m not even annoyed. The whole thing is such a circus now that I just have to laugh through it.

Damn, exposed myself...SMH.

Guess I better take down my profile on those Asian dating sites :frown: :wink: :lol:

My man lawdog1 lawdog1 exposing himself for an Asian woman fetish/search history and it only gets talked about for half a page due to the free agency commotion. You better pick Kawhi up personally from LAX and take that man out to a steak dinner for being the catalyst that this blew over :lol:

Kawhi has my team waiting, I don’t think we’ll get him and I’m not even annoyed. The whole thing is such a circus now that I just have to laugh through it.

Same. I don't even know if I would be the slightest bit angry if he didnt go to my team. Right now im just laughing through it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom