**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, there was legit chatter about Lebron being a better basketball player than Jordan prior to him winning anything. Yeah, people scoffed about it but there was some people really believing that. I know I'm not imagining that and the #1 crutch they would use is how was he supposed to win with those Cavs teams.

I wasn't trying to discredit Malone or any of those other guys.

and that's great for him, the overall question was more about the team shooting as a whole, it was considered an issue last year (especially off the bench) and as of right now the same issue remains. nothing more nothing less

Mike Scott, Ennis, Thybulle and Zhaire Smith are all good three and D players off our bench and Bolden can stretch the floor as well. Just waiting on who our backup PG is gonna be because he’s gonna need to be able to shoot threes.

There was also chatter about KD could be better than Lebron

Or recently Kawhi being better than Kobe

Or Harden having the most dominant offensive season this past year.

With all these entertainment shows they need topics to talk about it.

It’s not the Gospel if a few people are saying it.

I'm not a laker fan, a kahwi fan, a lebron fan or a raptor fan

But even I'm getting annoyed waiting on his decision

I wonder how other ppl must feel right now :lol:

Kawhi making new enemies taking this long. Setting potential Clipper, Laker and/or Raptor haters.

Couldn’t hate Klaw no matter what he does.

I hope he does what is best for him & his family.
Take as much time as you need.

If this was Lebron taking this long to make a decsion I would say he's for sure doing it on purpose for the attention.

It might be that KL is just having a really hard time making a decision.

If it was me in his shoes, I'd only have one question fo Masai. Can he still make the team better? Cuz same raptors squad + KL is not enough to repeat, I don't think. If the answer is no, then I'd probably go to the lakers.

Let's be honest here.

Kawhi is going to the Lakers now or in the next 12-24 months.

Hell be Lakers by the start of the 21-22 season no matter what.

unless science can cryogenically freeze and preserve bron's body, father time gonna make this all for naught

I don’t care if kiwi stays but if he does I want him to give the rest of the league and all that “follow me” dudes the finger :lol:

If this was Lebron taking this long to make a decsion I would say he's for sure doing it on purpose for the attention.

It might be that KL is just having a really hard time making a decision.

If it was me in his shoes, I'd only have one question fo Masai. Can he still make the team better? Cuz same raptors squad + KL is not enough to repeat, I don't think.

Masai got like 80 million in expirings and all his picks.

He can turn that into alot.

Let's be honest here.

Kawhi is going to the Lakers now or in the next 12-24 months.

Hell be Lakers by the start of the 21-22 season no matter what.

I believe this will be the case if he chooses the Raptors. Prob gonna run it back one more time and then sign with the Lakers next offseason.

If he goes to the Clippers I think he’s there for the next 3-4 years at least

it was always a process for the main free agents yall just forgot... this was like lebron 2010, melo in 2014 and KD in 2016 where it took a few days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom