**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m sick of seeing the Knicks jokes on social media. I actually like the offseason they had. Paying KD would be ill advised given the injury. Kyrie single handedly made the Celtics a toxic team.

They went the smart, practical route. Randle isn’t a headliner, but he balled out last year. Payton, Ellington, Bullock, Portis, and Gibson are all solid players.

Hot take: Knicks make the playoffs.

None of the players on the Knicks roster made the playoffs last year. None

upload_2019-7-3_20-29-34.jpeg

Bobi wants no parts of that cow
dam these broads nice with it

PG - Elfrid, DSJ, Frank
SG - Barrett, Bullock, Ellington, Trier
SF - Knox
PF - Randle, Gibson, Portis
C - Robinson

That’s a 40 win team. No stars, but no bums either. I don’t see a bad player in the bunch.

I don't understand what she did for ya'll to be going so hard at her.

She def built like a college softball chick from the early 2000s though. Nowadays they look like IG thots.

That’s how college softball chicks looked in the 90s too, even at UC Santa Barbara, a party school known for good looking (white) people. That said, a couple of my buddies from the UCSB baseball team told me there were (straight) softball chicks gave top notch dome...

One of those guys went on to be an MLB all-star.

PG - Elfrid, DSJ, Frank
SF - Knox
C - Robinson

That’s a 40 win team. No stars, but no bums either. I don’t see a bad player in the bunch.
Got that hope huh?

PG - Elfrid, DSJ, Frank
SF - Knox
C - Robinson

30-32 wins maybe. Knox was baaaaaad last season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom