**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That floor spacing

1D8616A1-CE5F-4AF4-83E7-DB51CDDE3A8D.gif
best shooters on the team are the power forwards..... portis could shoot... gibson could hit a jumper......... other than that they in trouble

best shooters on the team are the power forwards..... portis could shoot... gibson could hit a jumper......... other than that they in trouble

I’ll never understand teams in the modern NBA like the NYK this year or LAL last year that construct teams with playmakers but no shooters.

I saw this on the Lakers reddit page.
Take it with a grain of salt, but it looks like Kawhi's sister might be on her way to Toronto.
And it appears the Leonard's are staying in Toronto to celebrate the 4th of July...

upload_2019-7-4_5-45-23.png

qaWtZal.jpg
67v7Lxe.png

Last edited:
That video is from last offseason I believe and he still came into the season afraid to shoot it and laying bricks.

And I know you know this cause you know hoop but standing in the gym solo is a totally different thing

Ben simmons and jumpshot doesn't belong in the same sentence

Somebody post that video of him making threes with Vince Slamdunk reactions :lol:

All I know is the first time this man drills a three in a game this year the entire internet is going to ****ing explode :lol:
Was telling a buddy yesterday now that simmons got the max contract he needs to start letting those babies fly
who cares if you miss, everyone in the L knows you cant shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom