**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
PG - Elfrid, DSJ, Frank
SG - Barrett, Bullock, Ellington, Trier
SF - Knox
PF - Randle, Gibson, Portis
C - Robinson

That’s a 40 win team. No stars, but no bums either. I don’t see a bad player in the bunch.

That floor spacing

1D8616A1-CE5F-4AF4-83E7-DB51CDDE3A8D.gif

That’s how college softball chicks looked in the 90s too, even at UC Santa Barbara, a party school known for good looking (white) people. That said, a couple of my buddies from the UCSB baseball team told me there were (straight) softball chicks gave top notch dome...

One of those guys went on to be an MLB all-star.
Yeah when I went to Stony Brook back then I happened upon softball practice, and being a young dude from jamaica/BX my mind was blown at all these big block powerful looking white women.

35-47 sounds about right. Just saying, they won’t be as bad as people think. Especially if Barrett is the real deal.

Vincent Van Goat Vincent Van Goat , we ‘bout that action :nthat:. If j rain j rain doesn’t accept, I’m open to make that bet with anyone who believes the Knicks will win 40 games.

Mitchell Robinson is one of my favorite young players to watch. His game is still raw. Will only get better as his overall basketball IQ improves. Especially with defensive positioning, we haven’t seen Mitch’s best on that end.

antidope antidope , I’m a lil’ early hyping this combo but down the road I really like a back-court of Murray and Walker for the Spurs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom