**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
All I know is the first time this man drills a three in a game this year the entire internet is going to ****ing explode :lol:

Ben Simmons has averaged 34 MPG in 160 games over his first two seasons and only attempted 11 and 6 3’s, respectively, most of which were buzzer heaves and I’m supposed to believe he’s going to make a 3PA next season?

Nah bruh, I ain’t buying it.

How many of you have worked on your jumper for weeks at a time? Damn near anybody can learn to shoot in an empty gym. I feel like people don't realize these dudes play basketball every day :lol:
I remember when I was a sophomore in hs my shot was still broke and my teammates called me out on it. Worked on it adopted a new form and the next two years was one of our best shooters. So based on my experience I'm gonna reach, jump to conclusions and say he doesn't have the best people around him. Especially when u consider his off the court stuff. It's even worse that hes the only lefty to ever touch a basketball that cant shoot..

Clipper fans July 2018 to June 2019: kawhi about 90 percent lock to us. Best owner best coach best GM best core. Yes!!! Thanks woj

July 4th: Kawhi stays in Toronto

Same clipper fans: hah Lakers you guys didn’t get Kawhi!! Haha dummies! So much for big brand!!

i feel like with every day that passes its more likely to be the lakers.
Why wait so long on a non-controversial decision like staying in toronto?

Giannis better not take

Wish he just would have said this sooner :lol:
and what is a 2 year deal? are we talking a straight up 2 year deal and then a player option for the 3rd or a 1+1

IMO I'm signing a 1+1 in all 3 Spots.
TOR - Things don't work out he can dip
LAL - Things go south, AD doesn't stay he aint doing the workload by himself
LAC.... well its the clippers idk there situation
I can see the longer term deals though
LAL
2+1 is when Bron retires or goes to play with browny etc he can becomes Kawhi's team etc
3/4 years- Kawhi and AD are the future of lakers
Toronto is basically the same thing
He going to Toronto like we assumed all along. It was those 2 days of underground insiders that said lakers was a done deal. Otherwise we weren’t even getting a meeting. Clippers didn’t get a meeting with another star to fill up their 70 mill (potentially) cap space. I’d be careful if I’m Kawhi, the same teams might not have cap in 2 years. Teams move on etc...he might have options of Toronto or Memphis in 2 years lol

I low key feel bad for Lakers and Clippers fans losing out on other free agents waiting for Kawhi's decision. If he does choose the Raptors, he unintentionally hurt the Lakers who could have been a finals opponent had they balanced out the roster.

How many of you have worked on your jumper for weeks at a time? Damn near anybody can learn to shoot in an empty gym. I feel like people don't realize these dudes play basketball every day :lol:

Yup, until Steph broke the NBA a couple of years back, I never had to shoot 3s because it never counted, now most gyms have 3s as double the points (something I have a very big issue with), I started practicing 3s and can make em no problem in an empty gym, but I think twice before launching one. Id usually attempt 1 in an entire day. Sometimes I shoot another if I make the 1st, but if I miss the first, I never attempted another. It's a mental thing.

Going off that video dudes got better form than Giannis so he has no excuse.

The team has to DEMAND that he’s taking a certain amount of open looks every game.

Even Fultz made some jumpers in his tenure and sons shot was completely toast.

Next season is over if the Lakers get Kawhi, and competitive if they don’t.

As much as I love Lebron, I’m happy either way. :lol:

I low key feel bad for Lakers and Clippers fans losing out on other free agents waiting for Kawhi's decision. If he does choose the Raptors, he unintentionally hurt the Lakers who could have been a finals opponent had they balanced out the roster.

Lakers could’ve fasho had D’Lo smh
Idek why Kawhi is taking this long

I tried saying this and @MVP told me it wasn’t an issue. If Kawhi isn’t coming, he needs to hurry up

It's crazy that Chris Broussard and Chris Carter both work for the same network yet have "sources" giving them completely different information

To be honest, Kawhi (and KD, but I never really thought he would consider coming here) is the only big name FA I cared about the Clippers pursuing. So I don’t feel like we’ve missed out on guys that I wanted anyway waiting for Kawhi.

It's crazy that Chris Broussard and Chris Carter both work for the same network yet have "sources" giving them completely different information

Man, Brouussard dropped the ball twice on Live TV during the past 48 hrs. I will forever not trust this dude.

CC has a legit source when it comes to Kawhi’s camp.

Mike Scott, Ennis, Thybulle and Zhaire Smith are all good three and D players off our bench and Bolden can stretch the floor as well. Just waiting on who our backup PG is gonna be because he’s gonna need to be able to shoot threes.
Shooting are weaknesses for both Thybulle and Zhaire. Not saying they can't improve, but that's not a strength for either right now. Gotta take off the homer glasses.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom