**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I see certain Lakers fans are already trying to spin in and criticize the clippers for possibly whiffing too, huh?

I knew ya’ll were still some BA’s. BA’s have been silent for 5+ years and now they are back.
Clippers were leading the race all year. We werent even suppose to be in the race, at all. Bigger L for Clippers. Biggest offseason move would be Harkless

49347A91-F867-495D-BADF-E16F24304353.png

See you guys tomorrow...

Fans are often guilty of taking things like transactions too personally. From a personal standpoint, I ain’t even mad Jimmy dipped to MIA. He backpacked a game vs. the Nets in the playoffs. We wouldn’t have even reached a G7 with Toronto had Butler not helped facilitate the offense. Thought he would stay if Philly offered the five-year max. Jimmy wanted the Heat. So be it. Netted us Richardson and we signed Horford. Sixers atop the East along with Milwaukee, pending Kawhi coming back to the Raps. Nor was I upset when LeBron allegedly held meetings with Philly then opted for the Lakers. Players should do what they think is best for their careers financially and moves that benefit their families long term the most.

I’m preparing y’all now. Kawhi doesn’t owe Toronto anything. Most of us viewed the Spurs trade as a one-year rental. Nothing more. Ujiri had the balls to launch a prayer and it paid off with the Raptors’s first-ever title. If Kawhi leaves, Raps fans shouldn’t be mad. He brought y’all a ‘ship in one season. Kawhi doesn’t owe the Lakers a big three either. Why, because he wanted the Lakers when things first fell apart with SA? Nah, don’t be mad if he spurns LeBron and AD. Clips feel like they’re in third place, which would be hilarious if Leonard ultimately signs there. Early on there was tons of Lakers smoke. Today seemed to be Toronto’s day in the driver’s seat. I haven’t seen that much hype surrounding Kawhi’s meetings with the Clippers. FWIW, none of us know what that actually means. His camp has been shrouded in mystery. We’ll all find out together when Kawhi’s ready.

Giannis better not take

**** this guy

Wish he just would have said this sooner :lol:
and what is a 2 year deal? are we talking a straight up 2 year deal and then a player option for the 3rd or a 1+1

IMO I'm signing a 1+1 in all 3 Spots.
TOR - Things don't work out he can dip
LAL - Things go south, AD doesn't stay he aint doing the workload by himself
LAC.... well its the clippers idk there situation
I can see the longer term deals though
LAL
2+1 is when Bron retires or goes to play with browny etc he can becomes Kawhi's team etc
3/4 years- Kawhi and AD are the future of lakers
Toronto is basically the same thing

Giannis better not take

Wish he just would have said this sooner :lol:
and what is a 2 year deal? are we talking a straight up 2 year deal and then a player option for the 3rd or a 1+1

IMO I'm signing a 1+1 in all 3 Spots.
TOR - Things don't work out he can dip
LAL - Things go south, AD doesn't stay he aint doing the workload by himself
LAC.... well its the clippers idk there situation
I can see the longer term deals though
LAL
2+1 is when Bron retires or goes to play with browny etc he can becomes Kawhi's team etc
3/4 years- Kawhi and AD are the future of lakers
Toronto is basically the same thing
The 2 yr deal is the 1 + 1. Play next year and then either opt in next summer..or opt out and we do all of this all over again.

I think kawhi def wants to play for the Lakers, he just doesn't want to play with Bron bum ***. And rightfully, who would, amirite?

Yea dude went to a high school for under achievers too so he came in the league with a low bball iq

FWIW, dude's a serviceable NBA rotation player. I highly doubt college would've done anything for his Bball IQ. Some players are just gifted with it naturally.

The 2 yr deal is the 1 + 1. Play next year and then either opt in next summer..or opt out and we do all of this all over again.

I think kawhi def wants to play for the Lakers, he just doesn't want to play with Bron bum ***. And rightfully, who would, amirite?
ahhhh ok that makes sense. Thats what I assumed at first but also could see him sign a 2+1 that why he's a FA again the same time Bron is and can see what he can do. if he really wants to able to sit games and rest LA is his best option. He's gonna have 2 other superstars and some quality players to help out carrying the team. There were times even this playoff run where he just looked GASSED. does he really want another 1-2 years of that especially when Philly got Alot better and so did BK and Boston*

*Kemba and Kyrie are the same player type imo. you're just swapping them out :lol:

my sources telling me its between the clippers and raptors. ur wrong
you've been hella on the negative side of everything, Us not getting Dlo really set you off?

Looking at that roster. Kawhi sitting might hurt them and what if one of them gets hurt KL gonna have to play a couple more games. them not having a second star hurts them imo.

legit all there west teams have AT LEAST 2 and then a 3rd solid option

Outside LOU i can't name someone who can score in bunches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom