**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
After the slander dust settles, we gon recognize that Russ is the ultimate loser out of all of this

Wasn't it Perk earlier this week who said we owed him an apology? FOH.

****, at this point he and Harden need to work some magic and reunite.

OKC is horrible please send them back to Seattle.

Harden Westbrook KD Ibaka to Westbrook and PG and now back to just Westbrook.

I’m sick of the the whole small market team excuse. These small market teams do it to themselves.

Bruh so if he was waiting on the Clippers then the Lakers were never really in it. It was always Clippers vs Raptors smh.
Writing was on the wall this whole time, no body saw it. Same with PG when he re-signed with OKC.

bron in la by all star weekend
tenor.gif

Bruh so if he was waiting on the Clippers then the Lakers were never really in it. It was always Clippers vs Raptors smh.

I'm putting my bias on but it was always heavy Clippers. The hold up from June 30th to now was just Kawhi giving LAC time to make something happen with a second star.

He called KD and tried to make that happen with LAC before KD ultimately went to BKN. So to me, it was pretty obvious he had his sights set on playing with someone else in LAC and if that fell through he either was going to sign with LAC anyway (In which they probably do something at the deadline) or resign in Toronto.

It was a red flag when he was taking forever to sign when the Lakers were right there, w/ ANTHONY DAVIS LEBRON JAMES and THE LAKER BRAND and he still never committed.

And to keep it a buck, if you take off the Ballmer is paying woj and ESPN goggles,

Woj was tipping his cap the entire time. He literally said the Raptors had a long way to go to catch the Clippers for Kawhi...a day after they won the title.

But, yeah. I'm drunk. Twisted. What a night. I'm out.

I'm putting my bias on but it was always heavy Clippers. The hold up from June 30th to now was just Kawhi giving LAC time to make something happen with a second star.

He called KD and tried to make that happen with LAC before KD ultimately went to BKN. So to me, it was pretty obvious he had his sights set on playing with someone else in LAC and if that fell through he either was going to sign with LAC anyway (In which they probably do something at the deadline) or resign in Toronto.

It was a red flag when he was taking forever to sign when the Lakers were right there, w/ ANTHONY DAVIS LEBRON JAMES and THE LAKER BRAND and he still never committed.
Remember those 1-year deal rumors? Word was he was gonna keep signing short-term deal with the Raptors until the Clippers got somebody so yeah, it was ALWAYS the Clippers.

Lakers gonna struggle to get a top 4 seed. Who wants to wager me?

$200 that Lakers don't get a top 4 seed

For that easy money, I think half the forum would take this bet, Lakers won’t even be top 6, lucky if they get top 8, ad gonna get hurt and that’s a fact. Lebron don’t play defense and they next best player snapping pics for the gram lol. Lakers done for

Made this same bet with @BIG LEEMELONE right after the AD trade for $250. My Spidey sense telling me to bring back the #Le44wins bet because idk with that roster lol

I think Jerry West was key in all this.

He's the GOAT GM and coming off the foolishness the Lakers had last season with Pelinka and Magic I doubt Kiwi wanted any parts of that.

We all should've seen this coming though when Broussard said the Clippers were out of the Kawhi sweepstakes. :lol::smh:

I know it was obvious he had his sights on the Clippers this whole time, but WHY THE CLIPPERS? Serious question why THAT TEAM was the one he had his eye on this whole time and not the other 29 or even the Lakers.

I know it was obvious he had his sights on the Clippers this whole time, but WHY THE CLIPPERS? Serious question why THAT TEAM was the one he had his eye on this whole time and not the other 29 or even the Lakers.

Because he wanted to play in LA, so, that narrows it down to 2 teams.

One of them is ran by Linda Rambis and coached by Frank Vogel.

The other is ran by Jerry West and coached by Doc Rivers.

Not sure why people are surprised he chose the latter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom