**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it was obvious he had his sights on the Clippers this whole time, but WHY THE CLIPPERS? Serious question why THAT TEAM was the one he had his eye on this whole time and not the other 29 or even the Lakers.
The team that beat the warriors the most out of everyone in the playoffs besides the Raptors? And the warriors had ALL their stars playin too

This **** is real? Like really, really? I went to bed early. Just woke up, I thought. I’m convinced I’m probably still dreaming.
Thought my bro was ****in wit me mad bad cuz he's a lebron fan so Lakers his team now. Figured Leonard finally went... He said on his momma they on the Clippers so had to believe it.
**** wild

This **** is real? Like really, really? I went to bed early. Just woke up, I thought. I’m convinced I’m probably still dreaming.

Same I'm like what just happened? Knew Clippers were one of teams but that was the team I figured had no chance, especially after Davis went to the Lakers. And then PG is joining too? That's a serious move from the Clippers.

This dude! Really won a ring in Toronto then leaves the next season to the clippers! I can’t deal with you new age nba cats, smdh! Better than running behind lebron but come on man.

Because he wanted to play in LA, so, that narrows it down to 2 teams.

One of them is ran by Linda Rambis and coached by Frank Vogel.

The other is ran by Jerry West and coached by Doc Rivers.

Not sure why people are surprised he chose the latter.

Well, when you put it like that ...
Because he wanted to play in LA, so, that narrows it down to 2 teams.

One of them is ran by Linda Rambis and coached by Frank Vogel.

The other is ran by Jerry West and coached by Doc Rivers.

Not sure why people are surprised he chose the latter

Both L.A. teams' main concern are injuries, they all have players with rich injury histories. If LeBron and AD both play 70+ games next season, you're seriously delusional if you think they're not getting a top 4 seed. AD is in his prime, and while LeBron might be on the decline, he still averaged 27, 9 and 8 last season. He would have to take one massive drop next season for that claim to end up being true.

Fam reached out to Kd and Paul George about joining him on the Clippers. The Jimmy Butler x Kawhi thing was picking up steam heading into free agency

His entire free agency was about who he could find to join him in lac

In all likelihood, he really strung the lakers and raptors along on some “just in case the clippers don’t come through with Another Star like they promised me” type ****.

I’m going to take the high road and not talk a bunch of **** in here and instead will just be happy for my team and the long-time fans.

I will say the fact that nobody in the media had a clue this was happening is a testament to how good our FO is.

Lastly, if later today you see a 5’8” white dude with a dad bod running naked through the streets of LA swinging a Clippers flag, that’s probably me :lol:

I’m going to take the high road and not talk a bunch of **** in here and instead will just be happy for my team and the long-time fans.

I will say the fact that nobody in the media had a clue this was happening is a testament to how good our FO is.

Lastly, if later today you see a 5’8” white dude with a dad bod running naked through the streets of LA swinging a Clippers flag, that’s probably me :lol:

Congrats dude

The Clippers were "out" for the past four days if not longer though. How did this happen? Where are Cris Carter and Chris Broussard? Big brand sports journalism is really dying. The public won't care and will let this slide but I've been saying for days everything they said sounds made up.

DAYUMM......

Poor Russell Westbrook. No one wants to play with the guy :lol:

Took Paul George less than two years to up and desert him. While he and Russ were “best friends” :lol:

The NBA is fun again. I might start watching more regular season games from now on :lol:

The Clippers were "out" for the past four days if not longer though. How did this happen? Where are Cris Carter and Chris Broussard? Big brand sports journalism is really dying. The public won't care and will let this slide but I've been saying for days everything they said sounds made up.

At least Carter refuted Reports that Kawhi to the Lakers was a done deal. Chris Broussard should be embarrassed and retire from sports media altogether, forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom