**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fascinating the entire league is emptying first round picks for stars after they were held for dear life the past few years.

Westbrook, Beal, Love are the only veteran stars on the trade market now.

Is Beal really on the market though?

In no order, but the top six West teams. At least two of these are going home in the first round.
Utah
Denver
Portland
Clippers
Lakers
Warriors if Splash Bros healthy

The Clippers were "out" for the past four days if not longer though. How did this happen? Where are Cris Carter and Chris Broussard? Big brand sports journalism is really dying. The public won't care and will let this slide but I've been saying for days everything they said sounds made up.

Aside from Woj who called it from the jump, none of these "insiders" had a clue.

Jalen Rose, Cris Carter, Chris Broussard, Screamin' A have sum splaining to do, but of course you know that ain't happening.

Someone gotta do a case study on the 2nd half of Dwight's career. Crazy how he went from being discussed as an all-time great big during his Orlando years (still first ballot HOFer,) to journeyman. Ever since his LAL days, things have been different. Enigmatic is probably the best way to describe him.

Also....maybe yall discussed it already, but Michael Porter's diet is off. I have NOTHING against vegetarians and vegans because there are plenty of ways they check off their nutritional boxes with their diets, but someone is giving him some awful advice. Might be something to his injury history and his SPECIFIC diet. Just check this out:

Granted the article is from his time at Missouri, but still....

Vegan athletes rarely share this, but what’s your go-to source for protein?

Yeah, everyone asks that question. [laughs] People think that fruit doesn’t have protein, but it’s because they’re only eating a little bit of fruit a day. If you eat mostly fruit and vegetables, they have all the essential amino acids, so vegans end up getting more than enough protein. After I’m done working out, I’ll just make a smoothie with three bananas, spinach, and some berries. That’s all the protein I need to recover.

The Real-Life Diet of Michael Porter Jr., Future NBA Lottery Pick and Raw Vegan

D-xcm45UcAAsOEF.jpg:large

Aside from Woj who called it from the jump, none of these "insiders" had a clue.

Jalen Rose, Cris Carter, Chris Broussard, Screamin' A have sum splaining to do, but of course you know that ain't happening.
Cris Carter was talking cash **** like he was part of the inner circle or something:lol:

Everyone was drunk off the Laker/Lebron juice.

Woke up to the bomb and man...gotta mand it to Kawhi. Dude is his own man through and through,keeping the Lakers waiting while he was plotting with Jerry West and PG is some elite drama/chess playing

Dude wins with the Clips too and he's going down as top 10 DOA

That's gonna be a mean *** squad defensively...

Someone gotta do a case study on the 2nd half of Dwight's career. Crazy how he went from being discussed as an all-time great big during his Orlando years (still first ballot HOFer,) to journeyman. Ever since his LAL days, things have been different. Enigmatic is probably the best way to describe him.

Also....maybe yall discussed it already, but Michael Porter's diet is off. I have NOTHING against vegetarians and vegans because there are plenty of ways they check off their nutritional boxes with their diets, but someone is giving him some awful advice. Might be something to his injury history and his SPECIFIC diet. Just check this out:

Granted the article is from his time at Missouri, but still....

The Real-Life Diet of Michael Porter Jr., Future NBA Lottery Pick and Raw Vegan

Son wilding.

The recommended daily value for people ain’t that much at all, something like a quarter or less of your total body weight gram wise. So you don’t eem have to eat meat to get that amount.

For athletes or people who are very active the general consensus is .7 to 1 gram per pound of your body weight. Unless dude is eating legumes like nobodies business or supplementing like crazy idk how he’s getting that.

Same thing happened with Arian Foster.

Who else can the Clippers add now?

Man ... Westbrook definitely on an island of his own.

PG played chees my dude. He knew he didnt want to **** with Lebron, opted to get paid and waited for the Kawhi to joint the clips so he could bounce. **** ain't fair .... one more solid player or rotational players and the Lakers window is closed. LoL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom