**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

AABGteA.img

Aside from Woj who called it from the jump, none of these "insiders" had a clue.

Jalen Rose, Cris Carter, Chris Broussard, Screamin' A have sum splaining to do, but of course you know that ain't happening.

It still surprises me how those “analysts” are trusted for anything. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I don't think a small-market team like Oklahoma City can sustain a complete rebuild like the one that would come if they trade Westbrook. Maybe they're trying to sell or move the team?

not just 5 firsts, they own the pick swap rights for another two years. OKC owns like the next 7 years of clips picks. Presti and West know the deal for a superstar, you guys forget he lead MVP conversation for a bit there
Not just that, they set themselves up for the next few years as prime NBA contenders ...

Realistically though. LAC and even Kawhi could have had Russ as running mate. Chose PG13 and hell OKC probably would have rather traded Russ.

Im guessing Kahwi wanted to go to LA Clippers with a second star, but Clippers striking out in free agency led him to consider the Lakers, despite not wanting to be on a super team.

but as Magic and the franchise leaked and generally acted dysfunctional, he went back to the Clippers and told them to find another star and he would come, and so then he strung it out to give them time

and boom he's a clipper.

I don't think he was ever seriously in play for the Raptors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom