**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y’all are forgetting the Lakers have Anthony Davis and LeBron James :lol:
That roster besides them is gonna be lightweight as **** though :lol:

You can have all the talent in the world in your starting lineup but still struggle bringing it home if you're not 7-9 deep like the Dubs showed

Clippers with Lou Williams, Beverly, kawhi, PG and Harrell?

Who is guarding that? :lol:

West is going to be ******* insane man

Now that OKC got a million and one picks.. what y’all think are the chances of them trying to sustain winning as opposed to blowing it up? Brad Beal?

I LOVE THE NBA

D253EC97-D9F7-4807-89F7-7482B36E736B.gif

C4D21E7E-C0EC-4A93-87D9-981A18C5DC5C.jpeg

In reality I think one team came out of this offseason the best: Philadelphia. They found a way to improve the roster rather than stepping back, and the East totally opened up for them. They should have finals expectations. Going into year 3 of Ben and Joel the timing is perfect.

Don’t eem care. I’ve watched 30 years worth of Clippers 1st round picks not amount to a whole lot. Cashing in those chips for two stars was 100 percent the right move.
That's more than. Two stars .. arguably the best player in the NBA and another top 10 dude. .. congrats my dude.

^^^ One of great things about the Clippers situation is that they got two stars, while also managing to preserve their depth. Roster currently looking like:

Kawhi
PG
Pat Bev
Lou Will
Trezz
Shamet
Harkless
McGruder
Jerome Robinson
2 2019 draft picks.

Just need a C and a back-up PG and we’re good to go.

In reality I think one team came out of this offseason the best: Philadelphia. They found a way to improve the roster rather than stepping back, and the East totally opened up for them. They should have finals expectations. Going into year 3 of Ben and Joel the timing is perfect.

All depends on Simmons.

OKC wild for agreeing to that trade too.

Don’t see how they make the playoffs with just Russ, an injury prone Gallinari and Adams.

For 5 first round picks + players? Dudes are in prime position to blow it up

And the got SGA, who’s going into his second year and plays the same position as Russ. They’re definitely looking to blow it up. Finding a taker for Russ is another story though.

Maybe the Pistons would consider it. Send Russ -and Adams to Detroit for Reggie Jackson and Drummond.

Bucks are still better as constructed tbh

Interested in seeing what Masai does to maximize his squads potential this coming year without Kawhi., Smart money would probably be to stay put until all those contracts come off the books next summer and they'll have cap space for days

We should be fine. We lost Brogdon, but he had missed around 60 games the last 2 seasons and we did fine without him. Hoping we can still land Korver.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom