**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
And the got SGA, who’s going into his second year and plays the same position as Russ. They’re definitely looking to blow it up. Finding a taker for Russ is another story though.

Maybe the Pistons would consider it. Send Russ -and Adams to Detroit for Reggie Jackson and Drummond.
Russ is forever in okc but they made the right choice. Start all over and avoid sitting in the middle

KIwi doesn’t seem like the type of dude to join a super team with Lebron. :lol: Kawhi reminds me of a quiet Jimmy Butler type without the locker room issues. Son just wants to be the man, have his own team, and ball. He ain’t joining a super team. Why? He gets one more ring by himself he’s a hall of famerand legend, if he isn’t one already. Winning 3-4 rings with a Lakers super team are basically participation trophies. His legacy would be so much better if he wins another ring in Toronto or wins one with the Clippers. He will be a basketball god if he gets the Clippers a ring. Imagine the headline of Kawhi leading the Clippers, a team that has sucked for decades and choked in playoffs, to a ring. Kiwi to the Clippers most likely.
I was right.

4BBFCF9F-8685-41E7-8831-695DD187C44C.jpeg

Ok yours is newer this the last I seen of him

Last edited:
Wish I was awake for the real time meltdown from Lakers fans :lol:, dudes had been doing the most all week when it looked like they were in the drivers seat only to get humbled bigly last night :rofl:

It’s been incredible. Twitter has been fantastic. Dudes went from “bullying the West and winning multiple trophies” to talking themselves into KCP and Alex Caruso and planning for Giannis.

^^^ One of great things about the Clippers situation is that they got two stars, while also managing to preserve their depth. Roster currently looking like:

Kawhi
PG
Pat Bev
Lou Will
Trezz
Shamet
Harkless
McGruder
Jerome Robinson
2 2019 draft picks.

Just need a C and a back-up PG and we’re good to go.

Logo KILLIN IT :pimp:

OKC wild for agreeing to that trade too.

Don’t see how they make the playoffs with just Russ, an injury prone Gallinari and Adams.

I think it's a good trade for Oklahoma City if they plan on going into a full rebuild. They got a total of 5 first round picks and two pick swaps, many of which will be after both Paul Georges and Kawhis contractors are up. not to mention they get a good expiring contract and a good young player. It's the best possible package they could have gotten.

^^^ One of great things about the Clippers situation is that they got two stars, while also managing to preserve their depth. Roster currently looking like:

Kawhi
PG
Pat Bev
Lou Will
Trezz
Shamet
Harkless
McGruder
Jerome Robinson
2 2019 draft picks.

Just need a C and a back-up PG and we’re good to go.
**** around and they sign boogie now.

Tried to tell laker fans days ago that if it was a done deal it would have been done. Kawhi holding the Lakers hostage made no sense

Let’s get right to it

J Rose was talking out his *** the whole time
Woj was talking out his *** the whole time

:pimp:

Good, Anybody but the lakers.

Wonder if okc blows it up and trade Westbrook within the next year or so And start again with all those picks. Westbrook to nyk!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom