**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
they pulled your sig shoe from the site b

5A7B004D-A495-4EA7-A159-31E744552668.png

Hate this shoe :sick:

Again free LEBRON.

He's changed teams three times now and we've seen him play with multiple styles of teams and know what style works best. The Lakers then surround him with players who are the antithesis of what "Bron Ball" is and then blame LeBron for the losing.

Whatever happened to "Wait until next season that's the real test"

you're serious?

Speaking of Detroit...Rashad Phillips speaks THE GOSEPL on Twitter. I was a big fan back in the day. I rocked with Any lil guard that put up buckets and had cornrows in the 00s :lol:

44043A13-E770-4789-89F8-050EBD2E6A4B.jpeg

Bro that my homie!!! Dude has been the man for years. True legend. He was legit A.I. at Detroit Mercy. We've played in some hoop leagues together. The lifetime jawns

Last edited:
NBA gotta stop this new thing with home teams wearing their dark jerseys. :lol: It's weird to me.

nba also gotta stop this new thing of wearing any color shoe you want. looks looking like straight clowns with neoon grean kicks and red,white,blue jerseys..

yea i'm talking about drummond punk ***.

Imagine going back to HS. Goddamn that **** would suck.

mah, i had a blast in hs. too much fun. had the baddies, hoops, football, the basement house parties, subway sanwiches with the 30oz everfresh from the dollar store, forces dropping every saturday, jordans every 1st saturday, the black album, 360 waves with the ice pick sideburn faded into the taper, shorties givin top in the auditorium during break..

high school was flame

mah, i had a blast in hs. too much fun. had the baddies, hoops, football, the basement house parties, subway sanwiches with the 30oz everfresh from the dollar store, forces dropping every saturday, jordans every 1st saturday, the black album, 360 waves with the ice pick sideburn faded into the taper, shorties givin top in the auditorium during break..

high school was flame
HS was fun for me too but nah, I wouldn't trade a single day of growndedness for another day of HS. No way, no how. **** wasnt that fun.

Does anyone have familiarity with how prep schools/HS Institutes like Oak Hill and Spire run? For the athletes are they a focused school where the player is in a boarding school type dorm where they eat, breathe and play their sport of choice with some academics sprinkled in?

Does anyone have familiarity with how prep schools/HS Institutes like Oak Hill and Spire run? For the athletes are they a focused school where the player is in a boarding school type dorm where they eat, breathe and play their sport of choice with some academics sprinkled in?
Most this schools are basketball institutes. pretty much practice for 6 hrs and throw maybe like 2 hrs of computer work in. That how it was with me and some of my homeboys school. South Kent and Laurinburg but school like hargrave, Fort Wayne and those type make you dress up, class and everything.

A lot of prep post grad schools are shady as hell.

Most this schools are basketball institutes. pretty much practice for 6 hrs and throw maybe like 2 hrs of computer work in. That how it was with me and some of my homeboys school. South Kent and Laurinburg but school like hargrave, Fort Wayne and those type make you dress up, class and everything.

how would you pay for living expenses? in the end, do you think it was worth it? where did you end up playing or at least what level?

I never understood why the US doesn't just go the European football model and just set up academies for kids to start from an early age. We know the pro-ready ones aren't learning anything in high school and college.

how would you pay for living expenses? in the end, do you think it was worth it? where did you end up playing or at least what level?
Man we stayed in 3 bd townhouse like 12 of us. Idk how expenses were paid for. Nobody asked. Wild savargy. All air mattress, no cable, curfew, sometimes the heat would go out, couldn’t talk to girls in public. Formation for punishment outside. **** was wild man, but one of the best times in my life. Team was built with cats from bmore, DC, Houston, NO, Kansas, NYC and 7 cities. I ended up going juco in bc of shady **** with the coach. I picked SoCal over Kansas and then I ended up transferring back to N.C.

But about 7 of my teammates went d1.

Prep is where I realized how shady college is...shady shady industry. Politics is a understatement.

Man we stayed in 3 bd townhouse like 12 of us. Idk how expenses were paid for. Nobody asked. Wild savargy. All air mattress, no cable, curfew, sometimes the heat would go out, couldn’t talk to girls in public. Formation for punishment outside. **** was wild man, but one of the best times in my life. Team was built with cats from bmore, DC, Houston, NO, Kansas, NYC and 7 cities. I ended up going juco in bc of shady **** with the coach. I picked SoCal over Kansas and then I ended up transferring back to N.C.

But about 7 of my teammates went d1.

Prep is where I realized how shady college is...shady shady industry. Politics is a understatement.

crazy interesting b.

how would you guys meet/get honeys?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom