**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lavar predicted his own gotdamn begotten son getting drafted to the gotdamn Los Angeles ****ing Lakers. This is another genius move by one of the greatest minds of this generation. There will neva be a drought.

NEVA LOST

Is Melo still eligible for the NCAA?
According to sources he was never officially paid for his time in Lithuania or the JBA. So he played for free or Lavar and his legal team kept the $$? Makes you wonder.

I wish him nothing but the best though and the signing by this prep school seems to be win win for both sides. Will be interesting to see how he does in this new schools offense. Anyone familiar with their program?

According to sources he was never officially paid for his time in Lithuania or the JBA. So he played for free or Lavar and his legal team kept the $$? Makes you wonder.

I wish him nothing but the best though and the signing by this prep school seems to be win win for both sides. Will be interesting to see how he does in this new schools offense. Anyone familiar with their program?

Lamelo was never paid?

Emancipate lamelo

I was not watching them last year, but I will this year.

They took the #1 player in Michigan High School Class (MSU Commit) and the #7 player in the HIgh School Class. Head Coach is Jermaine Jackson and he has a boat load of talent. I am interested to see Lamelo under some real coaching now.

Big Var got OG pull. Big dawg status. Don’t ask these questions :lol:.

#NevaLost :pimp:
they pulled your sig shoe from the site b

5A7B004D-A495-4EA7-A159-31E744552668.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom