**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
But you’re going back tomorrow morning for 10th grade algebra.
B1975EF5-7DCE-43C8-836D-C9415FD352C9.gif

Man we stayed in 3 bd townhouse like 12 of us. Idk how expenses were paid for. Nobody asked. Wild savargy. All air mattress, no cable, curfew, sometimes the heat would go out, couldn’t talk to girls in public. Formation for punishment outside. **** was wild man, but one of the best times in my life. Team was built with cats from bmore, DC, Houston, NO, Kansas, NYC and 7 cities. I ended up going juco in bc of shady **** with the coach. I picked SoCal over Kansas and then I ended up transferring back to N.C.

But about 7 of my teammates went d1.

Prep is where I realized how shady college is...shady shady industry. Politics is a understatement.
504 in da buildin

crazy interesting b.

how would you guys meet/get honeys?
Coach stayed across town. But he would randomly pop up so he had us spooked to bring chicks in.So random trips to Walmart and walks to stores. It was a mean drought while there can’t lie. I was dumping all in my ex when I would make quick trips back home.

SBNation does some of the best stuff with their viedos, social media etc. They're really in tune with their culture. Apparently they pay the non-big names **** all though.

Zach Lowe w/ all the facts

Can the Wizards fix this new level of dysfunction?

None of this would feel so dire if not for the one development that explains more than any other why the Wizards look broken or at least stalled out: Wall's game has plateaued, and perhaps even dropped off, since the end of the 2016-17 season.

He never evolved into a 3-point threat. His speed -- the thing that makes Wall special -- manifests only here and there. Last season, only Dirk Nowitzki and DeMarcus Cousins spent a higher percentage of court time than Wall standing still or walking, per Second Spectrum tracking data -- a stat that set off alarm bells throughout the league and within the Wizards.

Nothing has changed this season; Wall has the third-highest such share among all rotation players, behind only James Harden and Marc Gasol. Isolate offense and Wall leads the league in slow time.

Perhaps age and knee surgeries have chipped away at Wall's speed. The Wizards have long been concerned about his conditioning. The same issues have infected his defense. Three years ago, Wall made a deserving appearance on the league's second All-Defense team. We have not seen much of that player since.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom