**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do y’all really think the Celtics would entertain training WPG? Dude is coming off of a gruesome injury,dude needs more time......

But if anyone from that squad was to get traded, I would hope it would be him though, he doesn’t seem to fit.

If they could trade the likes of Paul Pierce and Isaiah Thomas, then they would definitely trade Gordon Hayward away.

Danny Ainge is all business.

Do y’all really think the Celtics would entertain training WPG? Dude is coming off of a gruesome injury,dude needs more time......

But if anyone from that squad was to get traded, I would hope it would be him though, he doesn’t seem to fit.
Ainge absolutely would.

He doesn’t fit now because he isn’t healthy. Healthy Hayward would fit in perfectly if he was knocking down shots, taking it to the hoop, facilitating, and playing solid defense.

Nobody is trading for Hayward only. It would need to be a deal for a big name that would also involve Jaylen and whatever else.

C0C4184E-D0A1-45D1-86E6-62F2D8F1F037.gif

Short-sighted*

Come on, that was an easy auto correct to spot.

Nah I can't Roll With this At All, Lonzo has some bad misses, with that said he's hovering around 37% on 4+ shots a game. Not To mention the Sixers did this to him by highlighting everytime dude was making Jumpshots in the Gym.
Nah Hanlen was highlighting dude

It’s easy to say the Lakers goofed by taking Lonzo, but living in LA, it almost felt like it was preordained that would happen. Just a perfect storm of stuff to ensure he went there. LA kid having a big year at UCLA. The LA media really played up the feel-good, home grown basketball-playing family from Chino angle. With the Lakers not being very good and needing something to get the fan base excited, the potential hometown hereo thing was just too much for them to pass up. The Lonzo-as-the-Lakers-savior hype was in full effect in LA before he even finished his season at UCLA.

It’s easy to say the Lakers goofed by taking Lonzo, but living in LA, it almost felt like it was preordained that would happen. Just a perfect storm of stuff to ensure he went there. LA kid having a big year at UCLA. The LA media really played up the feel-good, home grown basketball-playing family from Chino angle. With the Lakers not being very good and needing something to get the fan base excited, the potential hometown hereo thing was just too much for them to pass up. The Lonzo-as-the-Lakers-savior hype was in full effect in LA before he even finished his season at UCLA.

True and sad. I expected more from Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom