**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
For the cats that admire and are fans of Lebron, when you guys get older and are talking to younger guys about Lebron and the great BB player he was, what moment will you talk about? Like what defining moment/s.
When Lebron scored 29 of his teams last 30 to lead the Cavs to the finals over Detroit. At that point I thought everything clicked and Bron was about to put 4 more of those performaces on the Spurs in the finals>D:frown:

8bd81a50eb70b4f479f5a77d891c133d.jpg

FC65AC51-7C5E-4C23-A145-195D1B319A12.gif

FE4339EE-9745-4ECE-A709-D69C66965B7C.gif

E0D2F2D7-BFC1-4A9E-AABC-C003733B9CFD.gif

94E10D43-8A9A-4920-BF15-1BDDFF9D37F6.gif

AE1B4C15-CE37-40FF-8F38-531663D5C2B8.gif

BBQ Chicken

4A0B4F84-DE7D-4CAA-85E3-2A99AA4D28FB.gif

ESPN's basketball podcast, the Hoop Collective proposed the following trade:

Lakers get: Ariza
Suns get: Mudiay/Courtney Lee
Knicks get: KCP

It works for everyone! nick. nick.

I honestly believe there is a player coming that will surpass Lebron, Kobe, MJ, KD, and Curry. I’m going to highschool games where players are hitting 6 threes a game. When I was in Highschool we wouldn’t even attempt 6 threes the whole game.

The Hybrid is coming!!

I honestly believe there is a player coming that will surpass Lebron, Kobe, MJ, KD, and Curry. I’m going to highschool games where players are hitting 6 threes a game. When I was in Highschool we wouldn’t even attempt 6 threes the whole game.

The Hybrid is coming!!
who bronny jr? :lol:

The Hybrid is coming!!
why are kids doing that? Because Curry transcend basketball?

Honestly speaking, when you guys are in the court watching young kids, who do you guys hear them imitating and saying what?

When I was younger I used to hear MJ for last second shots, Magic for nice passes, Dominic for Dunks and Bird for threes.

Now all I hear is Curry for three and Durant for nice ner shots. Starting to hear Freak for dunks. I even hear Young as Nick young when they shot the three and they turn around. I hear a lot of James GOAT talk but never actually hear them in the court saying James.

I’m fortunate enough to have at least SIX favorite Bron moments. Here are a few other random special ones near and dear to my heart:

#NotMyGOAT :pimp:

Besides the Piston, Boston and Block I really dont have much to say positive about Bron. And definitely the Block is his defining moment and one thing people will talk about regardless how poor his defense has gotten. All the chase down blocks. For me, he Always got bailed out and although he lead the team in all 5 categories, that win was just as much as James as it was Kyrie.

You fools y’all feel for the bait....this is the LeHaters thread.
Naw seriously man. I was asking.....

Like for example there are many stats around showing that MJ wasnt really a closer, but when you think about Jordan you think about the shot and that moment defined him as a closer.

Just curious to know what you guys would talk about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom