**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is going to hurt me more than it hurts you, wavycrocket wavycrocket

D2A0ED98-F253-41A1-9063-137C0F35456D.jpeg
AFE2ACFE-FA96-4B37-86F3-E3FC89D45A12.jpeg

It’s still **** Fox :lol:.

Zo my man. He stilll nice. BBB til infinity :pimp:.

Melon next :pimp:

The Wizards aren't even close enough to contention to talk themselves into Ariza. I don't get it.

On the other hand, the suns flipped a 33 year old malcontent for Rivers and a 23 year old Oubre who's restricted this summer. Not bad at all.

It’s not.

Harden every single damn time down the floor is looking to draw a foul though. **** is disgusting to watch.

Right. It’s not the free throw numbers themselves that are the problem; it’s the aesthetics of what Harden does to get to the line. Just not enjoyable for me to watch, personally.

Also, all that said, too many free throws in a game slow down the rhythm and pace of play, so a lot of free throws can be a negative in that sense. Like when a team goes to a hack-a-whoever strategy. Sucks to watch.

Reactions: HIM
I’ve seen plenty of games where Embiid dominated just physically dominated games without relying on free throws to do it for him. Can’t say the same for Harden.

And I’m not standing up for Embiid’s foul drawing either. Sometimes he drives me nuts continuously trying to draw fouls instead of going up strong and finishing.

He literally said “I’m the James Harden of bigs” not all that long ago

How long has Harden been doing Harden???

Now in the past few days it has become a major talking point?

Is it because he did it against the Lakers or what?

You are correct on the latter, it came against a team in prime time repped by the most insufferable fanbase not named the Cowboys.

The Wizards aren't even close enough to contention to talk themselves into Ariza. I don't get it.

On the other hand, the suns flipped a 33 year old malcontent for Rivers and a 23 year old Oubre who's restricted this summer. Not bad at all.
Good value in return for Ariza all things considered.

Rivers-Booker in the backcourt isn't the worse idea ever.

Good value in return for Ariza all things considered.

Rivers-Booker in the backcourt isn't the worse idea ever.

Considering that Austin will be gone in a year and they didn't have a PG anyway, it isn't terrible at all. If I had to take like 50 or so games of Austin to get a long look at Oubre, who I can match this upcoming summer, and all I have to do is give away Ariza who doesn't want to be here anyway?

Not a homerun but a really solid move. Suns have a glut of wings though they'll have to figure out.

"Lebron says I'm patient, we're gonna grow together with these young guys,

and now it's get me Tyson Chandler, get me Trevor Ariza"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom