**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Harden told us to focus on his greatness

If you a Kobe hater, at least be consistent and criticize Harden for saying that cocky **** the same way you would Kobe
All of these dudes SHOULD be cocky. I'd never criticize that.

Harden could've taken no less than 14 step back 3s last night it's the same moves over and over. Kobe gave you a variety platter. Hence being more exciting to watch.
Kobe would shao Khan the best offensive moves from the best scorers in the league and implement into his game. Was a treat to watch.

One thing I was thinking about is that NBA players really are out here getting shape ups and haircuts every week.

Can we also say that Kobe could never sniff Harden's playmaking ability for others? Not even close.
True, but Harden ain't even sniffin Kobe's defense.
Kobe's defense tailed off a little when he became the 1st option but you can't ignore his 12 defensive team selections.

:nthat: Should've worn a gold chain though, IMO.
DwFAG7YVYAE2gjQ.jpg:large

I love Luka but bruh gets more respect from the refs than any other rookie I’ve ever seen :lol:

He’s really good at drawing fouls and changing speeds but he gets a ton of calls.

True, but Harden ain't even sniffin Kobe's defense.
Kobe's defense tailed off a little when he became the 1st option but you can't ignore his 12 defensive team selections.
And that's fair. Young Kobe was a very good defender. The fact that he had that many defensive team selections is pretty laughable though. Derek Jeter gold glove level laughable.

Harden told us to focus on his greatness

If you a Kobe hater, at least be consistent and criticize Harden for saying that cocky **** the same way you would Kobe

That's not the funny part. He said don't focus on the free throws cause he knows what the narrative is about him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom