**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The timing was on Bron’s timing....and it backfired making AD look bad. The whole fiasco and **** right now in Laker land & with AD/Klutch etc is because Bron is 34 years old and knows his window is closing. He wasn’t comfortable punting a year and possibly having to wait until he was 35/36 to get the guys he wanted around him.

Had it been on AD’s timing and best interest...next winter would’ve been time.
BIngo! Worst part is if I’m AD I’d think twice how Klutch was willing to sacrifice his image/reputation to fit LeBron’s personal agenda. Heck, anyone signed with Klutch or considering signing should take a good long look about whose priorities are being catered to at least until LeeBron retires.

Saying someone is the best ballhandler is tough due to generational context .

Of course the most recent generation should have access to a greater arsenal of moves , so for that fact alone, it is unfair to use THAT as the reasoning as to why modern players are ranked higher.

It is better to look at the usage of moves present in that era and/or the creation of moves that hadn't yet been introduced to that era.

People that come to mind, in no order (Only speaking on folks I lived for).

Zeke
Tim
Ai
Steve Francis
Baron Davis
Stephon
Jason Williams
Kyrie
Jamal Crawford
Nash
Kyrie
Steph

Gonna have a few people over tonight. Any ideas on drinking games?

I’m trying to think of games for each event

Skills Challenge - just drink throughout because that **** is always boring.

Dunk Contest - take a drink every time Magic says “the Dunk contest is back”

3 point contest - drink for every moneyball

Skills Challenge - just drink throughout because that **** is always boring.

Dunk Contest - take a drink every time Magic says “the Dunk contest is back”

3 point contest - drink for every moneyball

Alcohol poisoning on the horizon

IMG_20190216_161112.jpg
:nerd:

Random but I was half watching a suns game a while back and they mentioned that Jamal Crawford is on pace to have the most points ever for a player who never made the all star game. He's officially 'the bar'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom