**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
60334F6D-E2D5-464C-9945-8039E5C31C7A.jpeg

And with that said they STILL have a more recent championship then any of your 4-5 squads.... and they're STILL going to win another one before anyone of your squads will. You know, I know it .... so just rejoice in Doughboy & Bearded Brodie & second round exits for the next few years. The Small market brokeboi coalition will be foaming from the mouth again in a few years & claiming NBA conspiracies.

wavycrocket wavycrocket what history do the Jazz and Nuggets even have to celebrate?

addict4sneakers addict4sneakers which of your 8 squads do you cherish the most?

nick. nick. for you to you even partake in these shenanigans as a Knicks fan is laughable.

HIM HIM you're literally a fan of the worst franchise in league history.

And as for you Harden slurpers OJ and the white bronco was even longer ago and we see every playoff how y'all scurry to the excuse well when y'alls hero goes into his annual choking maneuver.

I know it's hard to gauge success at the highest level when you've never experienced it at all or it happened when you were still sperm, but we are built differently. A franchise whose won titles in every decade except the 90s has that standard. You wouldn't understand.

:lol:

I love the game. I hate the Lakers. I find joy in every team. I appreciate the skill sets. #yall can stay in these abusive relationships with these franchises that don’t care about you if you want. I’ll continue to enjoy the games.

My main man Harden
My main man Steph
My main man Giannis
My main man Embiid
My main man Dame
My main man Jokic

Either way, I win

lakers fans defend that team to the point you would think they'd had the spurs success...........

im convinced that it will be 2050 and lakers fans will still be holding on to the magic days

Lakers fans when they won the #2 pick for the 3rd straight year

7EB86D81-00B3-498E-8064-A408F6FCB874.jpeg

#3peat :pimp:

Your absolutely right, we wasn't doing it big.... all this time the Lakers have been losing & on the other side we have the all mighty Clipset Running L.A... Look at this decadence #Levels Lakers Fans we could never reach these heights

i

Your absolutely right, we wasn't doing it big.... all this time the Lakers have been losing & on the other side we have the all mighty Clipset Running L.A... Look at this decadence #Levels Lakers Fans we could never reach these heights

i

That’s how you know it’s our home. Got the family pics up on the wall. :pimp:

Selfie Gang :pimp:

lakers fans defend that team to the point you would think they'd had the spurs success...........

im convinced that it will be 2050 and lakers fans will still be holding on to the magic days

The team that's NEVER won back to back chips and whose head we beat in for an entire decade. Yeah. We could only dream of having their success :rolleyes

wavycrocket wavycrocket what history do the Jazz and Nuggets even have to celebrate?

nick. nick. for you to you even partake in these shenanigans as a Knicks fan is laughable.

And as for you Harden slurpers OJ and the white bronco was even longer ago and we see every playoff how y'all scurry to the excuse well when y'alls hero goes into his annual choking maneuver.

I know it's hard to gauge success at the highest level when you've never experienced it at all or it happened when you were still sperm, but we are built differently. A franchise whose won titles in every decade except the 90s has that standard. You wouldn't understand.
empty the chamber bluhh

4Meb.gif

Listen man...I appreciate y’all for providing me with passive income from Bets with delusional Lakers

So salute to the Lakers brass for your generosity. Far too kind.

:emoji_money_mouth:

CC46AD0F-8ED1-4F5F-AE82-85C2DC9BD0E6.gif

96695FBD-B54F-4F55-899C-4E00BFD24CC8.gif

Mood!:emoji_grimacing::emoji_relieved:

Listen man...I appreciate y’all for providing me with passive income from Bets with delusional Lakers

So salute to the Lakers brass for your generosity. Far too kind.

:emoji_money_mouth:

CC46AD0F-8ED1-4F5F-AE82-85C2DC9BD0E6.gif

96695FBD-B54F-4F55-899C-4E00BFD24CC8.gif

Mood!:emoji_grimacing::emoji_relieved:

This really the team you gonna die with?

Nuggets looking like a first round exit

Best player of his era.
Best coach of all time.
Never could put together b2b title runs.

Funny style to ya boy.

illicit305 illicit305 sure current millennium
Lakers 5 titles
Spurs 4 titles
GS/MIA 3 titles

We still on top.

Last edited:
:lol:

I love the game. I hate the Lakers. I find joy in every team. I appreciate the skill sets. #yall can stay in these abusive relationships with these franchises that don’t care about you if you want. I’ll continue to enjoy the games.

You keep running back to Harden no matter how much he breaks your heart and dog you out though :lol:

You need a Waiting To Exhale moment

No need for all that typing I gotcha fam :pimp:

full

JD617 said:
They always do this. 5 championships in 16 years but oh no, they never won in consecutive years. Wow, not even that impressive.

Knocking the Spurs for winning their 5 championships in non-consecutive years instead of consecutive years is one of the funniest and dumbest criticisms. And it’s always a member of the Laker brigade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom