**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Old interview but you gotta tune in at 01:38. Hilarious how true this is about clippers vs lakers

Lakers ownership is the problem. Magic was just a figurehead from all that's come out. Makes sense why he wasn't there for the day to day. His only job was to bring in Bron.

Actually MVP MVP I want to say that Lebron was heading there in any case to establish his post-NBA career via TV & film.

Lakers ownership is the problem. Magic was just a figurehead from all that's come out. Makes sense why he wasn't there for the day to day. His only job was to bring in Bron.

I don't think that was his only job. It was just the only thing he really accomplished

Confused.gif

How do you hire an associate head coach but no head coach yet? The actual head coach might not even fit with Rambis.

Bird is wildin' - doesn't file a police report and goes straight for a lawsuit. Is she unemployed presently? Owes her coke dealer money? :smh::smh::smh:

Sexual assault has a less than 1% conviction rate. And that's with average Joes. Luke Walton is incredibly rich and very prominent, so the odds of getting a conviction becomes even smaller in this instance. Going to the police was going to do absolutely nothing. They probably wouldn't have even investigated it.

You're a clown for the rest of your post.

I don't think that was his only job. It was just the only thing he really accomplished

I don't know man he wanted to fire Puke early and couldn't. His power was definitely limited. The fact that he said he's still in constant communication with Jeanie "like he never left" lends credence to it as well. They needed a face to take the bullets for them, who better than Magic Johnson? Jeanie trying to flex and is looking like an idiot right now.

Kurt Rambis ran a triangle offense in Minnesota despite having young legs ready to run....

Kurt rambis was disliked by many knicks players when he was an assistant here....

This season/postseason tremendously exposed how overrated triple doubles are. ie. Lebron, Simmons and Westbrook.

Chill...

Bron been flirting with triple doubles for 15 years. That’s his natural game and he’s won and had great success with that style.

For the most part Simmons and Westbrook are painting over glaring weaknesses with their efforts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom