**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mind blown still, how Kawhi led a team with no dominant all star, unlike the past championship winners.

Most boring championship parade ever, and what else should I have expected? :lol:

You think the Hornets offer him the full supermax? I dunno, but if they do he definitely takes it.

Charlotte is so poorly run, I could see them giving him the full deal, though. I guess we’ll see.

Even if it’s just for the optics, they gotta offer kemba that max. If he leaves, charlottle becomes the most destitute, star player-impoverished team in the league but at least sell your fans on the idea that you pulled out all the stops

Is max only 30ms?
Raptors have 4 guys making 20m+
Let's not act like their a home grown team now. You need 3 stars to win a ring and a competent bench

And also got there and won prior to KD. Better example is the Raptors winning in one year with Kawhi but Lakers fans gotta tell it different

I'm supremely confident whether or not we get a 3rd star. At the very least we have 2 top 5 players in the league. In regards to the Miami, they actually did make the finals in year 1 with that big 3. Also I'd say that Bron is what Wade was in 2011 and AD is what Bron was in 2011. I'm not concerned at all about the rest of the West at this point. So it comes down to if they can beat the Bucks or Raps (assuming they retain Kawhi).

NO JIMMY BUTLER UNLESS HES ON A SHORT & CHEAP DEAL

either 1+1 or 2 year straight up.

I'm supremely confident whether or not we get a 3rd star. At the very least we have 2 top 5 players in the league. In regards to the Miami, they actually did make the finals in year 1 with that big 3. Also I'd say that Bron is what Wade was in 2011 and AD is what Bron was in 2011. I'm not concerned at all about the rest of the West at this point. So it comes down to if they can beat the Bucks or Raps (assuming they retain Kawhi).
Making it and winning are 2 different things. Dont move the goal posts now lol

And what people are missing with Kawhi, he's probably not signing a long term deal right now anyway with whatever he signs because in 2 seasons he'll be at 10 years of service and be eligible for a 35% max instead of the 30% right now. So in theory could he take a haircut for a season knowing he's going to make it up on the backend? It could happen. I don't believe he's coming to the Lakers but we're definitely more in play now than we were before Saturday.

Or take the max in Philly and contend in the east. Instead of being 3rd fiddle and taking a lot less money during your prime.
Also, in a lot of these scenarios....the players current team doesn’t offer them the max. That’s the assumption. Of course MOST of these guys staying out minus Kyrie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom