**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not that there's anyone I want to throw max money at right now, but if Memphis plays their cards right we will have a good amount of cap space this offseason. They just need to partially guarantee Bradley/Korver's deal (a total of $5M). We could have easily anywhere between $20-30M in caproom depending on if we renounce Delon.

I just don't want us to shoot ourselves in the foot and overpay for anybody (i.e. Parsons). Next offseason, we could potentially have $60-70M in caproom :lol:

Horford isn’t Black he’s Dominican.

Aight @ninjahood

I don't know how you can invoke the race argument in this particular instance though. Seems as though Kyrie just eventually didn't like the young core and Horford had an opportunity for more money AND a title run.

Historically when have the Celtics got big name FA's? That's why they had a huge gap between championships.

Only reason they got KG was cuz Mchale gave Ainge the homie hookup. That deal is why Ainge has been bluffing so much. He only makes deals if the odds are HEAVY in his favor and it backfired hard. You're gonna get the homie hookup with every team in the league.

Not that there's anyone I want to throw max money at right now, but if Memphis plays their cards right we will have a good amount of cap space this offseason. They just need to partially guarantee Bradley/Korver's deal (a total of $5M). We could have easily anywhere between $20-30M in caproom depending on if we renounce Delon.

I just don't want us to shoot ourselves in the foot and overpay for anybody (i.e. Parsons). Next offseason, we could potentially have $60-70M in caproom :lol:

Delon nice

no one talking about him at all

Delon nice

no one talking about him at all

D21036C9-7D3E-43A7-BC63-1B1BD34D20E3.jpeg

Historically when have the Celtics got big name FA's? That's why they had a huge gap between championships.

Only reason they got KG was cuz Mchale gave Ainge the homie hookup. That deal is why Ainge has been bluffing so much. He only makes deals if the odds are HEAVY in his favor and it backfired hard. You're gonna get the homie hookup with every team in the league.

The Celtics extended and eventually re-signed KG though..

But historically they do miss out on big name free agents. Don't know what that has to do with Horford and Kyrie "sending a message" though. Unless you're just trolling/antagonizing.

Celtics transitioning to a youth movement. This sucks for Hayward hopefully he gets moved

He has one of the worst contracts in the league given his injury situation. At this stage, Hayward isn't negative asset. The Celtics would have to give up picks or other assets just to get off of his contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom