Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

Frank impressive.gif

is that a reliable source because I know regular people had suggested that deal ? would be a win for all involved too.

I'll be in the minority but I would not trade Frank for DSJ. I've watched several mavs games this year and DSJ is a cancer. He is a gunner and does not play good defense. Both he and Deandre would purposefully avoid giving Doncic the ball when the year started. Its not a coincidence Dallas is trying to trade him. Don't believe the hype. I watched a game where a play was drawn up for Doncic at the end of the game, but DSJ went and did his own thing. Dude didn't even get a shot off when the game ended. DSJ also makes many bone headed mistakes. He's a volume shooter who is not worth it. His attitude is TERRIBLE. He wouldn't show the Knicks his medical records when it was draft time. Just too many flags in my opinion. I don't think he is a good teammate and only cares about himself. #flamesuiton

I can't believe I'm saying this. But Frank > DSJ
DSJ is one fall away from tearing his ACL. Have you guys seen how he goes up? He's begging to get hurt. I'd rather we draft Ja or sign a PG in free agency than trade for DSJ.

I'll be in the minority but I would not trade Frank for DSJ. I've watched several mavs games this year and DSJ is a cancer. He is a gunner and does not play good defense. Both he and Deandre would purposefully avoid giving Doncic the ball when the year started. Its not a coincidence Dallas is trying to trade him. Don't believe the hype. I watched a game where a play was drawn up for Doncic at the end of the game, but DSJ went and did his own thing. Dude didn't even get a shot off when the game ended. DSJ also makes many bone headed mistakes. He's a volume shooter who is not worth it. His attitude is TERRIBLE. He wouldn't show the Knicks his medical records when it was draft time. Just too many flags in my opinion. I don't think he is a good teammate and only cares about himself. #flamesuiton

I can't believe I'm saying this. But Frank > DSJ
DSJ is one fall away from tearing his ACL. Have you guys seen how he goes up? He's begging to get hurt. I'd rather we draft Ja or sign a PG in free agency than trade for DSJ.
Nah man you’re missing the point

It’s not about Frank vs DSJr.

It’s about shedding Hardaways contract

I don’t know what games you were watching but I’ve watched just about every Mavs game and that couldn’t be further from the truth. DS Jr needs to shoot more and be more offensively aggressive if anything. He’s averaging under 11 shots a game lmao. How is that a gunner?

Him and Luka also had good chemistry and he was deferring to him all season, except when he tried to play hero ball that one game. He does make some silly mistakes at times but the bad attitude, ball hog, can’t play defense thing is pure garbage.

He has more steals than Frank, almost as much blocks when he’s like 4/5 inches shorter and he had 2/3 game winning defensive stops on premiere players. Y’all just be saying anything.

All of these hyperbolic toxic player takes are usually BS. Especially on a player that hasn’t even finished his second season yet. This is the same thing they were saying about Melo, while always his teammates say he’s one of the best guys they’ve ever played with. There are only a handful of really toxic players in the league. Luka looks like much more of a diva than him.

Last edited:
I don’t know what games you were watching but I’ve watched just about every Mavs game and that couldn’t be further from the truth. DS Jr needs to shoot more and be more offensively aggressive if anything. He’s averaging under 11 shots a game lmao. How is that a gunner?

Him and Luka also had good chemistry and he was deferring to him all season, except when he tried to play hero ball that one game. He does make some silly mistakes at times but the bad attitude, ball hog, can’t play defense thing is pure garbage.

He has more steals than Frank, almost as much blocks when he’s like 4/5 inches shorter and he had 2/3 game winning defensive stops on premiere players. Y’all just be saying anything.

All of these hyperbolic toxic player takes are usually BS. Especially on a player that hasn’t even finished his second season yet. This is the same thing they were saying about Melo, while always his teammates say he’s one of the best guys they’ve ever played with. There are only a handful of really toxic players in the league. Luka looks like much more of a diva than him.

Ask Kyrie if he toxic

IIRC, one of the concerns in regards to DSJr was his character and poor work ethic. Obviously this was the rumors circulating on draft night and I really dont know what character issues where people alluding too.

We’d be blessed to have anyone take THJs contract off our hands and not take a contract back that’s going to hurt our money in the offseason, Plus give us an assest, who actually can play In the NBA who is still on his rookie contract for Frank. That trade should be a no brainer. Franks not even worth a dozen Cannolis.

I dont put any stock in that report. Dude probably read that trade scenario here.

If it's not Woj, I ain't hearing it.

Althought, I believe the trade would help both. Obviously we already know how it would the Knicks, but for the Mavs, theyll get a rookie that does like to shoot and can play with another euro player that might compliment each other and THJr would be good coming off the bench and upgrade to Wes.

Back
Top Bottom