Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

Alan Hahn also mentioned he was going around telling people to not come here on the Micheal Kay show. He didn't even want to mention it but he did

i never understood burning a players jersey... i dont care if they got traded or left during free agency stop with the hate and stop wasting money... i still have my melo away jersey when he got traded here but im not going to burn it... i might donate it or give to the homeless...i need to find it though i dont know where its at no cap lol

DySrjAqWwAEr7u_.jpg:small

All around the league, executives who are paid handsomely to track this sort of thing had the same takeaway: The Knicks, who have been widely known to be targeting Durant for so long now and whose general manager (Scott Perry) was part of the Seattle SuperSonics front office team that drafted him out of Texas in 2007, must be very confident that they’re going to get the Golden State star. Some rival executives even reported that Knicks officials themselves have been expressing a very high level of optimism on this front.

Yet even before the Porzingis deal cleared the way for the two max slots in New York, and with all these superstar puzzle pieces jumbled together in the kind of way that makes the overall picture so tricky to see, there was a belief in Celtics circles that the prospect of the Knicks getting Davis or Durant could spell trouble for Boston’s chances of holding onto Irving. Davis is unofficially off their blue and orange table now, but the prospect of landing Durant appears very much in play. And then maybe — just maybe — Irving too.

https://theathletic.com/795253/2019...ingis-trade-makes-it-more-possible-than-ever/

So weird to see Charles Barkley saying positive things about Knicks' trade tonight. Kenny Smith is the only guy out of the group who likes the deal better for Mavericks

We defintiely won this trade

•We dumped a diva of a franchise player who’s injury ridden while his value was as high as it possibly could’ve been
•Dumped Hardaways huge contract
•Dumped Lee

•Acquired a young asset who could develop into something worth keeping
•Acquired 2 expiring contracts
•Acquired hella cap space
•Acquired TWO first round draft picks

Shoutout to Perry Mills fr

I believe we got the best deal we could’ve possibly gotten given how toxic the situation could’ve been if they let it slip that KP wanted out sooner or dragged it out

Excited for the summer, man

LETS GO KNICKS!!!

All around the league, executives who are paid handsomely to track this sort of thing had the same takeaway: The Knicks, who have been widely known to be targeting Durant for so long now and whose general manager (Scott Perry) was part of the Seattle SuperSonics front office team that drafted him out of Texas in 2007, must be very confident that they’re going to get the Golden State star. Some rival executives even reported that Knicks officials themselves have been expressing a very high level of optimism on this front.

Yet even before the Porzingis deal cleared the way for the two max slots in New York, and with all these superstar puzzle pieces jumbled together in the kind of way that makes the overall picture so tricky to see, there was a belief in Celtics circles that the prospect of the Knicks getting Davis or Durant could spell trouble for Boston’s chances of holding onto Irving. Davis is unofficially off their blue and orange table now, but the prospect of landing Durant appears very much in play. And then maybe — just maybe — Irving too.

https://theathletic.com/795253/2019...ingis-trade-makes-it-more-possible-than-ever/

nope i'm not drinking the kool aid

We defintiely won this trade

•We dumped a diva of a franchise player who’s injury ridden while his value was as high as it possibly could’ve been
•Dumped Hardaways huge contract
•Dumped Lee

•Acquired a young asset who could develop into something worth keeping
•Acquired 2 expiring contracts
•Acquired hella cap space
•Acquired TWO first round draft picks

Shoutout to Perry Mills fr

I believe we got the best deal we could’ve possibly gotten given how toxic the situation could’ve been if they let it slip that KP wanted out sooner or dragged it out

Excited for the summer, man

LETS GO KNICKS!!!

Don't forget the dolt is gonna sign the QO and be a UNRESTRICTED free agent. Good chance he leaves Dallas considering they won't have his bird rights.

I remember when he started posting with Timbs and ****, a lot of y'all were loving it. Told y'all then he was a lame.

Posting the pics with the braids, he was a super lame.

C L O W N

One is 23 years old, one was 33 years old. Complete different mindsets, attitudes, and levels of experience regardless of how you look at it.

It's sad that KP is being manipulated by his brother. He didnt want to be here. No more defending him.

Back
Top Bottom