Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

I’d take calls from anyone offering picks for the two vets we just picked up.

I do agree with the notion of the younger guys learning defensive principles, though. Especially Mitch from DeAndre.

Was this posted? :lol:

21523E49-4502-4FB8-A993-FC6DB1F4BB89.jpeg

LMFAOOOOOOO

I heard this live, I was dying. He wants to see someone that looks like him ball out. I'm not mad at him for that.

Someone else called in and said KP blew out his knee cause of Hornacek. Another great day of NY Sports radio.

Wow they don’t filter penis anymore? Actually, I was about to type Porzingbitch too
Oh **** Porzingbitch working :pimp:

We have to trade this guy.

He's becoming a distraction. Acting like a ***** reacting to every little thing Fiz or anyone else says.

You would think he was a Knick for 8 years or something.

The Lakers first offer for AD is trash. Ball, Kuzma, Rondo, Beasley and a 1st.
They think they're Lakers of old finessing every team.

Mitch not walking through those doors.

Last edited:
Kanter says he “knows the answer’’ to the question of why Porzingis, who was traded Thursday to Dallas, was disgruntled with the organization and wouldn’t commit long-term.

The Knicks center, also on the trade block, revealed he had a summit with Porzingis at halftime of the game against the Thunder on Martin Luther King Jr. Day.

While Kanter said he couldn’t reveal any secrets, he gave away hints, admitting four years of losing got to Porzingis and the Latvian also didn’t like the Turkish center’s treatment by coach David Fizdale.

“He was frustrated for me, too,’’ Kanter said. “He was frustrated at how I was getting treated. He actually wanted to go to lunch with me but the trade happened. He was so frustrated because I was so frustrated. He was texting me a lot to stay strong.’’

Kanter wants out, too. He and Porzingis seem to share similar views that tanking isn’t the way to build a winning culture. Porzingis spent four seasons without even being in a playoff race.

“Of course it will affect a player, for sure,’’ Kanter said. “But every time I was out there I want to win. I don’t care where we are. You want to look at [a young player], send him to the G-League. This isn’t the place to look. He was getting frustrated and he was seeing all the losses.’’

“I’m giving up my minutes so my young guys can get better,’’ Kanter said. “I’m 26 and the guy just came [Jordan] is older than me [30]. I don’t know man. I think it’s a little disrespectful. Only reason I’m not playing is they think I’m old. Now they bring in more old guys. I just feel a little disrespected.’’

This guy is ******* pathetic

I hope he rots on the bench until game 82. He's the one who opted in. All he cared about was the money and now he wants to play because it's a contract year for him lol. Would be funny if they sign melo and give melo minutes

Kanter says he “knows the answer’’ to the question of why Porzingis, who was traded Thursday to Dallas, was disgruntled with the organization and wouldn’t commit long-term.

The Knicks center, also on the trade block, revealed he had a summit with Porzingis at halftime of the game against the Thunder on Martin Luther King Jr. Day.

While Kanter said he couldn’t reveal any secrets, he gave away hints, admitting four years of losing got to Porzingis and the Latvian also didn’t like the Turkish center’s treatment by coach David Fizdale.

“He was frustrated for me, too,’’ Kanter said. “He was frustrated at how I was getting treated. He actually wanted to go to lunch with me but the trade happened. He was so frustrated because I was so frustrated. He was texting me a lot to stay strong.’’

Kanter wants out, too. He and Porzingis seem to share similar views that tanking isn’t the way to build a winning culture. Porzingis spent four seasons without even being in a playoff race.

“Of course it will affect a player, for sure,’’ Kanter said. “But every time I was out there I want to win. I don’t care where we are. You want to look at [a young player], send him to the G-League. This isn’t the place to look. He was getting frustrated and he was seeing all the losses.’’

“I’m giving up my minutes so my young guys can get better,’’ Kanter said. “I’m 26 and the guy just came [Jordan] is older than me [30]. I don’t know man. I think it’s a little disrespectful. Only reason I’m not playing is they think I’m old. Now they bring in more old guys. I just feel a little disrespected.’’

This guy is ****ing pathetic
idk his whining is actually providing me with entertainment at this point.

I hope they start him and bench him on the first call and start doing **** like that.

More I've been thinking about it we are probably getting Zion, AD KD and Kyrie.

I'm buying in on the conspiracies. There's too much weirdness going around including Kyrie and AD just now saying this stuff against Boston.

Adam Silver's got our back.

More I've been thinking about it we are probably getting Zion, AD KD and Kyrie.

I'm buying in on the conspiracies. There's too much weirdness going around including Kyrie and AD just now saying this stuff against Boston.

Adam Silver's got our back.

Bro, I’m not buggin, a few things are starting to make too much sense.

Back
Top Bottom