Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

The future :pimp:

C498840C-873C-45FC-93E2-535C53771723.jpeg

Crazy thing about Zion and the Knicks is if we do by miracle end up with the #1, i can see us packaging it with Knox/Frank or Smith Jr. and a future 1st for Ant Davis.

*Edit*

Should have added that you make this move knowing Kyrie and Durant are signing.

Last edited:
Even Dicky V is talking about how Zion needs to be in NYC

I would love Zion in NY, but if u can get Kyrie and Kd and have a chance to trade Zion in a package for Anthony Davis you do it.

Especially with a market and owner that wouldnt mind or be financially bothered by paying a luxury tax, to build a team around those 3 if it meant a championship.

if we get the #1 pick and trade Zion, i will officially send in my fan card. the Knicks FO knows that if they have Zion and move them, they will destroy themselves. fans, players, other organizations will clown us into oblivion. AD is overrated and fragile. i don't want AD at all unless he signs here himself during FA.

Confuses me when ppl try to deny it. Kid is special man.
There's a difference between being special and being a top 5 player in the league while you're still in college :lol: checking out the game now :smokin Zion def won't need to work on his man strenff :nerd:

There's a difference between being special and being a top 5 player in the league while you're still in college :lol: checking out the game now :smokin Zion def won't need to work on his man strenff :nerd:

He’s an NBA player in college right now honestly. Looks like he’s playing against kids and he’s the youngest on the court :lol:

Back
Top Bottom