Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

The kid is unreal.

He'd already be among the strongest players in the NBA so I'm not worried about him struggling to finish in the low post. In transition he's already on LeBron's level. No one wants to get in the way of a 6'7" 280 pound monster. On defense, I've never seen someone at his size have the combination of instincts, IQ, and footwork that Zion has. I don't think I've ever seen him take a play off.

Whoever ends up drafting him will be really, really lucky.

The dive for the ball told me everything I need to know

I have a feeling DS Jr is gonna singlehandedly lead us to a few wins bruhs.

Y’all are gonna see why I’ve been such a fan of the kid. His jumper and decision making needs a little improvement but he’s super super talented.

meanwhile...

KP making KD proud struggling with them 20s

Was doing some digging and I had some hot takes about him throughout the years. Always thought he was a diva since he skipped the exit meeting. He was always clown and still is a clown. biggest diva who has not proven anything

63016776-63A4-4FAF-A67F-213E1B3522B7.jpeg

It's literally a JR. Smith jersey

So what’s the word on DSJr?

Only seen him against us (Knick Effect) and highlights, but seems he has a quick first step and gets to the rim pretty easily.

What’s the downside for him? Shooting percentage? Turnovers? Poor shot selection? All of the above, right?:lol:

This game is about to set the tone for the rest of the season

It could all come crumbling down today :lol:

So what’s the word on DSJr?

Only seen him against us (Knick Effect) and highlights, but seems he has a quick first step and gets to the rim pretty easily.

What’s the downside for him? Shooting percentage? Turnovers? Poor shot selection? All of the above, right?:lol:
He’s a poor decision maker on offense and his scoring isn’t efficient basically.

Not unfixable problems but he’s a ways away although he does have the highlight reel stuff and he’s a exceptional athlete.

i just want a win today to end the losing the streak... then go back to a 10 game losing streak after today :lol:

Back
Top Bottom