Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

Who cares about Bron winning in Cleveland :lol:

Mogs forgot about that literally a week after

KD wins here he's immortal, gonna move past LeBron on many peoples list.

And have a statue in front of MSG.

KD is insecure enough to come here and become a legend

I just need GS to win another chip this year and hope he gets another finals MVP.

As hyped as I am, I’m not believing any of this until said player is having their introduction press conference. Also, rather have Zion and two max players with money to sign decent role players, than 3 max and Deron Williams or Samuel Dalembert as our bench.

As much as I don't want to believe this, there's way too much smoke to be no fire.
Remember where LeBron did his “Decision”?!? Right in our Backyard! Nowhere near Miami. Majority of us thought he was coming due to the location of the Decision.

^ played 2k with AD, KD and Kyrie just for fun. Cuz you know it might never happen except in a game lol. The lineup is sick. Had those 3 with Knox at the 2 and Robinson playing center the defense was on point!

With all this love for the Knicks & Zion, my heart can't take the inevitable let down come draft selection day.

With all this love for the Knicks & Zion, my heart can't take the inevitable let down come draft selection day.
71FC0597-B6EF-4909-9DD5-8580C7911676.gif

ITS A NEW DAY!

Not only this but this dude is really out here deleting comments from Knicks fans on his posts

Sensitive *** ****boy man

Glad we shipped this burger outta town

**** him forever

It shouldn’t be bothering me but man this dude legit got me hot

Keep our name out of your mouth dumpster juice, you’re gone

Acting like such a female fr

9C7B7177-524A-4B0D-B639-19FFBD761204.png

Last edited:
Not only this but this dude is really out here deleting comments from Knicks fans on his posts

Sensitive *** ****boy man

Glad we shipped this burger outta town

**** him forever

9C7B7177-524A-4B0D-B639-19FFBD761204.png
He’s right we didn’t need no ***** like him that wants to run away when **** ain’t going the way Him and his loser brothers wants. Never seen anyone act like him on a rookie deal and he hasn’t done **** in the League to be entitled to anything. Who the **** are you trying to make superstar vet decisions. **** outta here clown.

Back
Top Bottom