Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

KP weak asf. He wasn't ready for NY. This dude had a strong start to the season then fizzled out and got injured every year. I'm glad we got rid of him. Not even trying to be biased but can you honestly be cool with giving him the max being that he's injury prone?

one thing i cant stand about Knicks players is guys that dont want to be here... i dont care how good you are just leave... like when amare and chandler were complaining about the losing and wanting to leave... its like bye felicia... the only exception was starbury and melo who were forced out

Wait wut ? :lol:

1EB9D4CE-65D4-4194-B452-73A76272ECA5.jpeg

I'm drunk at the strip club pay me no mind

Not only this but this dude is really out here deleting comments from Knicks fans on his posts

Sensitive *** ****boy man

Glad we shipped this burger outta town

**** him forever

It shouldn’t be bothering me but man this dude legit got me hot

Keep our name out of your mouth dumpster juice, you’re gone

Acting like such a female fr

9C7B7177-524A-4B0D-B639-19FFBD761204.png

75C0A34E-6EE3-4D08-8DE2-B995B1D6A04F.gif

Him & his brother

His Mavs press conference is Monday. Wonder if he’s gonna still sound like a *****.

DSJ better be playing today.

What could possibly be so bad at this point. :lol: We have 10 wins in a season that everyone (except him & Kanter appearantly) knew would be a wash. We’ve seen it all already b. Just breeze

- That's wild, how you go from $122M in cap in 2018 to $38M for 2019 at an offseason where there'll be over 4+ "unrestricted" all star free agents.

If things work out, the value of the Knicks would go up OD.

- Maybe the Knick curse has finally been lifted

- Out with the old, and in with the new....
- Dirk just played his last game at MSG and the next day we trade KP to the Mavs. Mavs get their future Dirk only a day after while KP get to play with his bff Luka.

- Our very next game after the trade is vs who? In with the new..... Kyrie Irving.

Out of all the FA's, who have we been linked to the most? Kyrie and KD. We now have cap space for BOTH.

- This would also be great for rivalry.
Knicks vs. Boston, Lakers, GS, Dallas etc.

- We got a whole lot of assets, youth and cap space. Idk why some of yall are saying the last time we had assets and cap we traded it all. Yes thats true BUT in terms of rebuilding the proper way for any team, you always need young players, cap and picks. Us positioning ourselves to build and everyone being worried cause we possess alot of assets is called what... A Knick PTSD?

To sum up what I really wanted to say, same way Luka pushed DSJR out. KORNET pushed KP out.

Probably the thing that's made me feel best about this trade/strategy is the possibility of Danny Ainge getting totally F-ed in the bargain.

Weekly Zion video....

The kid is unreal.

He'd already be among the strongest players in the NBA so I'm not worried about him struggling to finish in the low post. In transition he's already on LeBron's level. No one wants to get in the way of a 6'7" 280 pound monster. On defense, I've never seen someone at his size have the combination of instincts, IQ, and footwork that Zion has. I don't think I've ever seen him take a play off.

Whoever ends up drafting him will be really, really lucky.

Back
Top Bottom