Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

sass2.png

KD will leave GS for a few reasons.

He got his rings but most don’t respect his rings.
His beef with Dray
Playing in Steph’s shadow when he’s clearly better than Steph.

I don’t think he’s staying, I think he knows it’s time for a real challenge.

KD will leave GS for a few reasons.

He got his rings but most don’t respect his rings.
His beef with Dray

I don’t think he’s staying, I think he knows it’s time for a real challenge.
And there's no Narrative of him beating Bron in the Finals either. Lebron left the east to avoid that Narrative.

i hope the lakers get AD... this gives kyrie a reason not to stay... dont care for AD coming here either... would rather keep the pick which might be zion and sign KD and kyrie... dont want to gut the roster for AD we did that already with melo... look at what the lakers might give up :sick:

i hope the lakers get AD... this gives kyrie a reason not to stay... dont care for AD coming here either... would rather keep the pick which might be zion and sign KD and kyrie... dont want to gut the roster for AD we did that already with melo... look at what the lakers might give up :sick:
Yeah, that's crazy if the Lakers were to do that ...

Bi, Zo, Kuz and 4th 1st rounders.

**** that ....

However, in our favor, we can give some picks and some players and still have 2 max slots (if we dont take a bad contract).

I’m in the minority to think that nothing is guaranteed and we should call the Pelicans about an AD trade.

Nah. The other reasons make sense though.

I’m in the minority to think that nothing is guaranteed and we should call the Pelicans about an AD trade.
Guaranteed to whom do you mean? I still think he's leaning towards Lakers when he's a free agent but we have a chance if we make a great case.

I'd be pretty disappointed if we win 14 games & end up with RJ Barrett

This is what it comes down to. 14% chance at Zion? I'll take the odds and trade the pick.

Softens the blow if KD signs a 1 year deal and Kyrie stays.

AD + Kemba/Jimmy/someone via trade works too.

What roster??? At this point everyone is expendable.

The day next season tix to on sale, how fast that first home Dallas game gonna sell out?

I'm thinking I might need a bot.

Matthews actually makes me miss Timmy. At least he made some exciting plays while still helping the tank roll on.

Damn. I think I will miss THJr. On a good team where you don't really need him, I could live with his inconsistency.

Back
Top Bottom