Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

Lol not in the mood to go to Manhattan after work. We both live in Brooklyn so I need something in the area.
Peter Lugars?

If you decided to make that trip in the city I would highly recommended this Italian spot. It has three levels (middle one being extremely intimate and romantic) as well as the food being EXCELLENT with awesome prices. I've been here 3 times with 3 different chicks and the ambience/food did all the work for me.
250ef874-8897-4866-9121-dc7bb10d6d04

https://www.lalanternacaffe.com/
upload_2019-2-5_10-4-45.jpeg

Attachments

• upload_2019-2-5_10-4-45.png
    upload_2019-2-5_10-4-45.png
    892 KB · Views: 1
as more time passes, the happier i am that we made the trade. not only did we get a good return (probably the best return possible tbh), but Porzingbitch's true colors came out. idc how much Janis is involved. that's his fault for letting his brother run his life. we don't need that toxic energy in a rebuilding locker room. its hella obvious that **** was going on behind the scenes by the way THJR, Lee, and Burke acted during their press conference. its hella obvious that there is a divide between those 3 and Porzingbitch. no tier 1 or 2 FA is going to Dallas anyway. good luck being the 6-8th seed forever. they also traded damn near all their picks, so they're not getting help that way. the Mavs are the new (old) Knicks. they basically just pulled off exactly what we did in the Melo trade.

Press conference was comical. KP had a clear gag order being babied by Cuban/Carlisle and sponfed questions and STILL came off like a dixk

Although they all mad AF, they knew their days were numbered. It was just a matter of time before all them dudes were sent elsewhere.

It’s hilarious how the media always bashes the Knicks for any move they make in the trade/free agency market but are totally fine with the notion of the Lakers giving up multiple first round picks, Kuzma, Ingram, and Lonzo. Davis is a much better player than Melo but that’s probably an even more garbage deal than we made to acquire Melo.

Kuzma, Ingram, Ball > Mozgov, W Chandler, Gallo. And it’s not even close

Peter Lugars?

If you decided to make that trip in the city I would highly recommended this Italian spot. It has three levels (middle one being extremely intimate and romantic) as well as the food being EXCELLENT with awesome prices. I've been here 3 times with 3 different chicks and the ambience/food did all the work for me.
250ef874-8897-4866-9121-dc7bb10d6d04

https://www.lalanternacaffe.com/
upload_2019-2-5_10-4-45.jpeg

I'll be hitting you up next year when I come back to NY for recommendations :nthat:

It’s hilarious how the media always bashes the Knicks for any move they make in the trade/free agency market but are totally fine with the notion of the Lakers giving up multiple first round picks, Kuzma, Ingram, and Lonzo. Davis is a much better player than Melo but that’s probably an even more garbage deal than we made to acquire Melo.

Kuzma, Ingram, Ball > Mozgov, W Chandler, Gallo. And it’s not even close
Nope!!!!

As much as I hate L3-8ron, that trade is def not nearly as bad as what we did.

1st. Melo was going to NYK regardless, why give everything to get him earlier?

2nd. We did not have a L3-8ron in NYK, we had broken down Amare with no flexibility of doing anything else.

3rd. The picks arent going to worth much if you pair AD and LBJ, the NYK were going to suckso they hurt more.

N so on.

Ain’t no love fest

Just appreciating a professional who gave it all to the Knicks and was down with the movement

Dude clearly enjoyed his time here and didn’t wanna get wrapped up in the Porzingis nonsense
I bet he did enjoy his time here :lol: I'm enjoying his time not here. I'm biased tho, I hated that he got resigned and I had to root for him to play well. THJ isn't skilled enough to be anything other than "professional"

We can't give props for people handling things like a professional?

props to that crew for having contributed to their former team, but the whole concept of professional is kinda weird to me though

it's basically saying something to the effect of players need to shut up and take it no matter how unhappy they are with the situation

feel like the concept of "being a professional" was established by the suits/powers that be in order to maintain control over players

i'd personally like to hear some players voice their disgust with their new situations after an abrupt or bad trade. those cats don't look happy at all

props to that crew for having contributed to their former team, but the whole concept of professional is kinda weird to me though

it's basically saying something to the effect of players need to shut up and take it no matter how unhappy they are with the situation

feel like the concept of "being a professional" was established by the suits/powers that be in order to maintain control over players

i'd personally like to hear some players voice their disgust with their new situations after an abrupt or bad trade. those cats don't look happy at all

Good points.

these instagram post just take me to the website rather than the post itself. anyone else this happen to?

this is where my instagram leads me

Screen Shot 2019-02-05 at 3.08.39 PM.png

the Nets and the Clippers? so basically any big market, but not THE big market like the Knicks or Lakers. *****. the fact that him and his ***** brother tried to give "acceptable" trade destinations is laughable. you've been in the league 3 and half years, you've only played half the possible games, made ONE all-star team and think you're Anthony Davis. get all the way the **** out of here.

This is not a thing just for professional athletes but people in general. The same concept as "dont talk about your pay". The less people in general know, the better for the company.

Back
Top Bottom