Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

initial shock was tough to swallow, but i'm so glad we got rid of that clown and his dead weight brother

knicks are in a good spot. just keep it positive. it's gonna happen

585AF745-5231-4B0B-AFFD-3467FB3F7924.jpeg

My parents who are big warriors fans aka bandwagon fans don’t believe KD would leave… they keep saying why would he leave the best team in basketball for the Knicks? I said look they have the cap space and Kyrie going there too… Im not saying its going to happen but don’t be shocked if it does :lol:

Real talk, 1 ring in NY will be his reigning legacy should he bolt outta GS with 3 of them things. The team was poised to be multiple time champions without him and he knows that.

He should seriously consider changing the narrative that is his career thus far.

props to that crew for having contributed to their former team, but the whole concept of professional is kinda weird to me though

it's basically saying something to the effect of players need to shut up and take it no matter how unhappy they are with the situation

feel like the concept of "being a professional" was established by the suits/powers that be in order to maintain control over players

i'd personally like to hear some players voice their disgust with their new situations after an abrupt or bad trade. those cats don't look happy at all
This why I said THJ doesn't have enough talent to be anything other than "professional" if he wants another big contract. Jimmy Butler is unprofessional but will be sought after in FA.

i dont get why kd would leave GS but wouldnt be mad ofc :lol: ***** could run off one of THE illest dynasties if he stayed put any move would literally just be lateral/him switching jerseys on some 2k ****. Would his career narrative be that much different if he changes teams just to play with different superstars in the weaker conference?

With all that being said i hope we make good use of this cap space.. KD &/or Kyrie wya :nerd::lol:

KD could leave b/c he can. Especially if he wins that 3rd ring. He’ll have 3 rings and he’ll be able to play in NY. So in his mind he’s solidified. Nobody thought KD would leave OKC to sign w/ GS either.

This is not the same thing as him leaving okc lol
Nope, but it could be LBJ and Bosh joining Wade and winning a chip.

Same concept ....

If the Knicks some how could trade for AD and can max out 1 FA, why would anyone pass the opportunity?

IMHO they would favorites to win it all in all honesty.

In today's media Age, I def see Durant as a Knick. The headline, from the weakest move in NBA history to the boldest move on NBA history. No challenge to small or to big.

He will silence his haters.

Back
Top Bottom