Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

Man, Knicks shouldn't buy anyone out. Let them ride the bench, no one wanted to get then for picks, why are the Knicks going to help anyone by buying them out. **** that ....
Because they’re bad for the lockeroom

Kanter was at least

Matthews ain’t do nothing wrong so why would we essentially punish him for no reason?

Gotta be human sometimes too dude

Last edited:

BIG MOOD
scumbag-knicks-fan.gif

I miss these jerseys; so clean.

the buyouts are for expiring contracts... so i dont think it should affect the cap at all... they just get to get let go early and play for someone else

Big men don't get that kind of love. Kareem got 6 rings, 6 mvps played in LA sand rarely is he considered the GOAT. Winning a chip in NY would put respect on a players name for the simple fact that the Knicks have sucked for the last 20 years :lol: no kool-aid for me though. A few cats in here gonna die from diabetes before this season even over.
KAJ had one move... it was almost a cheat code..

The Big Spike Lee Sit-down, Plus NBA Trade Value 2.0 | The Bill Simmons Podcast (Ep. 479) HBO and The Ringer's Bill Simmons is joined by Joe House to discuss Bill's updated Trade Value column including new spots for Paul George, Luka Doncic, De'Aaron Fox, Ben Simmons, and Deandre Ayton among others (3:00). Then Bill sits down with legendary director Spike Lee to talk basketball conspiracies, the Porzingis trade, stories from courtside, and films including 'Do the Right Thing,' 'Malcolm X,' '25th Hour,' 'He Got Game,' 'BlacKkKlansman,' and more (39:50 Listening to The Big Spike Lee Sit-down, Plus NBA Trade Value 2.0 | The Bill Simmons Podcast (Ep. 479) from The Bill Simmons Podcast. http://podbay.fm/show/1043699613/e/1549429391

Never have I seen such a package for a player. Lakers offer was outrageous.

But in the other hand, I do understand why they didnt take it. Essentially they would of have had last years Lakers plus Holliday.

Plus the picks wouldnt be good with Lebron and AD.

Better chance to score with Dallas picks.

Back
Top Bottom