Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

I don’t believe that report. If you’re gonna go after kd, it’s either max contract or don’t even make an offer.

It’s probably Dolan being a little ***** and trying to save face. This is why top players aren’t coming to the Knicks.

Last edited:
We’ll see if/how that narrative changes over the next three years.

Huge factor is the healing of an Achilles. I like the odds of not totally regretting the decision.

I really don’t care about the KD narrative. I was never high on KD and Kyrie coming to the Knicks anyways, way before he got hurt. Kyrie really thinks he’s a superstar, he’s not, he should have never left LeBron’s side. KD and Kyrie playing together has the makings in KD & Westbrook Part II.

But that still doesn’t excuse the fact that NYK should have never traded Porzingis. We could have gotten cap room another way. I don’t care if he wanted to leave (if that’s even true). He was never turning down the rookie extension, no one does (which he ironically signed today).

Youth movement is where it is. Same dudes that say they’re tired of trading all our young guys, tired of signing damaged goods, tired of throwing money, tired of trading picks ARE MAD TODAY. You Knick “fans” are funny. I’m cool with the report if it’s true or not. Y’all would’ve called Dolan an idiot of KD comes back like Hayward :smh: at least he didn’t let the same thing with STAT happen again. I was all for Julius even before all this and I got what I wanted this offseason. Y’all stay mad and keep ESPN on.

I really don’t care about the KD narrative. I was never high on KD and Kyrie coming to the Knicks anyways, way before he got hurt. Kyrie really thinks he’s a superstar, he’s not, he should have never left LeBron’s side. KD and Kyrie playing together has the makings in KD & Westbrook Part II.

But that still doesn’t excuse the fact that NYK should have never traded Porzingis. We could have gotten cap room another way. I don’t care if he wanted to leave (if that’s even true). He was never turning down the rookie extension, no one does (which he ironically signed today).
Jesus Christ bro, he’s been gone since February.:lol:

Well at least now the games should be watchable. He may even put up big numbers if he and rj r the main focus of offense. I like the signing.

Lets gooo!!! Randle is a great pick up.

Man if we get Russell!!

Hopefully he really likes the NY lifestyle. I know that Cali lifestyle sexy too... :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom